• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - Celtics-Pacers, T-Wolves-Mavericks; ESPN, Amazon, NBC finalizing TV deals

gotta think that the hawks will hear offers for Capela and Okongwu now, too
That's a great point. Okongwu would be a good fit for the Thunder and OKC has plenty of draft capital to offer.

Thibs gonna have a tough shedding the narrative that he runs guys into the ground given all the injuries to key players affecting this series

Don't understand the Clingan love and have already seen some love for him in mocks for Washington

Vecenie has him mocked to the Rockets. Early mocks seem all over the place after Sarr at #1.

From a conspiracy theory standpoint, yeah it is shocking that the Spurs improved from their projected slot while the Hornets dropped. Could never see that one coming. And shocking that the NBA gave the Hawks a reason to keep Trae in ATL and not blow it up. Same bullshit rigging, different year. Have we ever gotten a reason why they can't even fake it well enough to televise the actual drawing live?

From the Hornets draft standpoint, I actually like the spot. I want Castle, and I'm reasonably hopeful he'll be there then. If they had a top-5 pick they'd likely feel more pressure to draft one of the Euros. And those guys may be good but I think they are more of a crapshoot. With where the Hornets roster is I'd like to go with someone with a pretty high floor. We can't afford a bust.

Jokic put on a clinic in the 1st quarter.

Well Young to the Lakers is dead, unless the Hawks are as dumb as the Pelicans when they traded Davis. So glad they're still rigging this shit to keep the Lakers for trading for players.

I was hoping that heave would go in. Amazing shot of Murray in front of the screaming commentators right there

Wolves were starting to get their swagger back, I still believe

Back