• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - Mavs-Celtics Finals; 11 years, $76 billion TV deal

I agree he hasn’t been the problem, Klay and Draymond have been the problem. Klay can no longer defend at an elite level and his shot is inconsistent. I’ve lost all respect for Draymond, dude is exhausting.

Chris’ season has been pretty good individually overall but Klay and Draymond have really hurt the team. I do think Chris and Steph playing together is bad defensively, especially to close games, but that issue pales in comparison to the Klay and Draymond issue.
I need to double check, but I believe Klay is averaging 30 MPG whereas the rest of his career he has averaged 32. His scoring is down a few PPG, and I'm not sure what's going on other than he is getting older.

That Halliburton injury looked pretty gnarley tonight. If it were me, I’d be out for probably two entire seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I forgot about Wiggins sucking, he might be going through Draymond emotional stuff too dating back to last season

Dynasty is unraveling and now one of the dudes helping bolster it behind the scenes just left to manage an NFL team before it completely unraveled and subsequently hurt his resume
yeah, I think Wiggins and Poole were friends

I'm headed to Atlanta this weekend to see Hawks vs. Pacers, Pistons, and Spurs. Really bad timing on the Haliburton and Cade injuries.

Dejounte is eligible to be traded. The Lakers, Sixers, Knicks, and even the Spurs are interested.

I'm headed to Atlanta this weekend to see Hawks vs. Pacers, Pistons, and Spurs. Really bad timing on the Haliburton and Cade injuries.

Dejounte is eligible to be traded. The Lakers, Sixers, Knicks, and even the Spurs are interested.

What does eligible to be traded mean ?

There's a window in which players can't be traded after joining a team or signing an extension.

The Hawks have a chance to get it together this week. They host the Sixers without Embiid, the Pacers without Haliburton, then the Pistons without Cade. Then the Spurs on MLK.

Last edited:
Raptors coach with a hilarious rant after they lose by one to the blessed Lakers.. BTW, in the last 4 minutes, the Lakers shot NINETEEN FTs... The Raptors... ZERO

Kawhi signed a 3/153 extension with the Clippers.

before i use the search function, do you have a rough guess of how many times you've made the nephew joke?

The Spurs and even the Pistons have a much brighter future than the Panthers. I don't follow the NHL and MLB enough to know if the Panthers are worse than either of their franchises.

What happened with Ausar Thompson? He was putting up absurd rookie numbers out of the gate and now he's only played 9 minutes off the bench tonight.

Wemby on triple double watch with 14/12/7. [UPDATE: He got his first career triple-double 16/12/10 in 20 minutes]

Last edited:
Went to the hornets game tonight and lamelo was working out beforehand and looked great. Hitting shot after shot afyer shot against defenders. Then he goes to locker room and puts on street clothes and watches his team lose from the bench.

Sixers-Hawks headed to OT.

Back