• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - Nuggets/T-Wolves Game 1; Cavs/Magic Game 7; Lakers fire Ham

3bgbukj8ygwc1.jpeg

Hire the man.

I like JJ as a media personality but something I can’t explain says he won’t be a great coach

who knows though!

And everything to gain when their newest leprechaun fan shows up to root on his dukies

bitch move from Embiid, lucky he didn't get tossed

Ed O'Neill as Donald Sterling
Laurence Fishburne as Doc Rivers
J. Alphonse Nicholson as Chris Paul

I really thought the Lakers would give the Nuggets more problems

I really thought the Lakers would give the Nuggets more problems
It’s got to be frustrating for Lebron. He’s the Chosen One. He picked to play with the guy who looked like he would be the best big man of the 2020s (if healthy). And the legacy at the end of his career will be getting dominated by some random Serbian 2nd round pick.

It’s got to be frustrating for Lebron. He’s the Chosen One. He picked to play with the guy who looked like he would be the best big man of the 2020s (if healthy). And the legacy at the end of his career will be getting dominated by some random Serbian 2nd round pick.
Yeah, but that rando 2nd round Serbian turned out to be the best player in the league, and they might already have had another title or 2 had Murray not been out for the playoffs the prior 2 years. The Lakers have now lost like 10-11 straight to Denver. It's just a bad match-up for them, and maybe everyone else. That said, the Nuggets/Wolves series could be epic. The Wolves are the 1 team in the west who could take the Nuggets out.

Why are we ignoring the frisky Thunder?

FWIW, agree the Nugs are and should be the WC (and NBA) favorites, but would love to see the maturing Thunder shock the world.

Why are we ignoring the frisky Thunder?

FWIW, agree the Nugs are and should be the WC (and NBA) favorites, but would love to see the maturing Thunder shock the world.
It's their 1st time, and they almost lost that 1st playoff game. Whereas the Wolves appear more mature and ready for the moment. Antman has become a legit stud and is talking trash to Durant. And they have the size to be a problem.

Back