• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - Conference semifinals; Lakers hire JJ Redick?

So does anything happen to Murray for throwing the heat pack on the floor? Wild petulance

Fined for sure. Can’t imagine a suspension. Had a star stepped on it, slipped, and been injured, I could see him suspended 10 games or more.

Wildly reckless.

Murray stock tanking? Pressure him like crazy and he struggles and gets easily frustrated.

Unrelated Ben Simmons is getting roasted on Twitter … what else is new you ask. This time it’s for his outfit he wore to the met gala.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably more for showing up to the Met Gala more than he's shown up to play NBA games.

opening a can of whoopass on the defending champs, one game without Gobert -- what a statement.

What gets me about the T-Wolves is they took so much criticism for moves that have worked like trading for Gobert, signing Naz Reid, and signing McDaniels. They went all-in before anyone knew they were partly in. They were ahead of a game we didn't realize they were playing. They've locked up this core for the next few seasons.

Plus they still have first-round picks in 2024 and 2026 (swap) to complement this core. Hit on picks and maybe another undrafted player like Reid and they could be at the top of the league for awhile.

Fined for sure. Can’t imagine a suspension. Had a star stepped on it, slipped, and been injured, I could see him suspended 10 games or more.

Wildly reckless.

Murray stock tanking? Pressure him like crazy and he struggles and gets easily frustrated.

I mean few can pull off this defense Minny is doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They need to announce the MVP during the first round. Seems like most years the MVP is either out of the playoffs or getting drilled in the conference semis.

Back