• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - Conference Finals: Celtics-Pacers, T-Wolves-Mavericks

I don't understand the point of Bob Myers in the studio and doing games on ESPN. Bring him in for the trade deadline, the draft, free agency, and maybe for scouting, but he doesn't offer much. It's especially bad to have him in the studio with a host and two sports commentators.

Suns are a mess. Every coach has one year will never work.

I don't think Vogel was the issue, but firing Monty was a good call

If I’m OKC I feel good about that game. Mavs shot lights out from 3 and couldn’t ever pull away.

I don't understand the point of Bob Myers in the studio and doing games on ESPN. Bring him in for the trade deadline, the draft, free agency, and maybe for scouting, but he doesn't offer much. It's especially bad to have him in the studio with a host and two sports commentators.

Dude sure bailed on the warriors at the right time.

He’s parlayed this into an NFL advisory role with the dude who owns the commanders/sixers ? Not a bad place to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halliburton is a donk and I want the Knicks to win, but the volume of whistles going NY’s way is annoying

Naz Reid, Lu Dort, Caleb Martin, and Max Strus all went undrafted in 2019.

Why doesn't Tim Legler call more games? Matter of fact, why isn't Tim Legler just on my TV talking basketball more often? He's excellent every time.

Back