• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - Conference Finals: Celtics-Pacers, T-Wolves-Mavericks

Denver looked tired to me. Losing game six by 45 and basically punting pretty much tells the story on that imo. I’d run it back, hope MPJ channels good Danny Green and not whatever he was in this series.

I’m no KAT fan but he played a tremendous game last night and kept them in it both offensively and defensively. To me Murray and Mitchell are similar players. Ant did to Murray what neither of those guys could ever do to a scorer of that caliber.

Gobert almost got played off the court last night and would have had he not had other fantastic defenders around him, which he just didn’t have in Utah.

The Jazz were never actually close. Fool’s gold and Ainge rightly blew it up, even in hindsight.

He goes for the hot take and he takes cheap shots at players he doesn’t like, it’s a given he’s rooting for Mavs due to his Gobert hatred

Curious how CP will do covering ECF starting tomorrow night

Yea, he kinda sucks on the mic imo

He’s like Perk, but not funny

The last thing anybody needs or wants is another Shaq, but with like 1/3 of the resume to back it up

Nuggets Wolves G7 felt like the pinnacle of the playoffs, just an incredible finish to an incredible series

Ainge should have fired Snyder and brought in a better coach to manage that talent

I think they would’ve won the Nuggets and Clippers series if they had a better coach

If Luka were 100% I’d think Dallas could absolutely beat Minny. They might be able to do it with him at 70%. Letdown potential for Minny is quite high after knocking off the champs in that fashion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back