• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - Mavs-Celtics Finals; 11 years, $76 billion TV deal

With the bracket set, here are the odds for the NBA Tourney:

Celts +300
Bucks +340
Lakers +550
Kings +550
Suns +660
Pels +1200
Pacers +1300
Knicks +1400

Think might worth throwing some couch change on the Pels and Pacers. They are young teams that will go all out to win the tournament. In a one game setting, the Pacers can beat anyone (or lose by 20 to anyone).
We now have leverage....

Why is the first game of the Vegas semis at 5:00 EST?

If you don’t like this, then you don’t like NBA basketball

Why is the first game of the Vegas semis at 5:00 EST?
Looks like it is starting that early because they are selling it as 2 separate sessions, so they are clearing the building in between games.

Looks like it is starting that early because they are selling it as 2 separate sessions, so they are clearing the building in between games.
Makes sense. I'm sure they also want to get well ahead of the TNF audience.

Energy in Vegas is bubble energy. Much lamer.

Bucks used up all their offense against the Knicks. Look like shit - Lillard especially.

Also, not loving that its set up so a 2 seed gets an extra day of rest over a 1 seed. Bucks look like they're feeling it. I'm salty and talking to myself.

Last edited:
Lillard anti-clutch in the 4th quarter today, and Giannis deferring. Need to get that figured out. They have not meshed well together for the most part.

I was sleeping on the Pacers for sure. They are fun

Back