• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2024 NFL Thread. Draft is done. Which Teams will Find Winng "Lottery Tickets" in Undrafted Free Agents?

OMG the Vikings moved up to take McCarthy.

This is a joke.

So did the jets threaten Vikings that they had an offer from another team?

Harrison pick. Seems like he's always getting moved down a notch or two in the offseason before he earns his spot again. But maybe this time will be different.

is this because of the harrison pick or did something else happen?

I think Dortch is in a good spot, actually -- he was never going to be a #1, but they moved most every two-deep guy but Dortch this offseason

I think Zona really likes him
completely agreed. Dortch is going to be a slot guy and having Harrison out there can only help him find open spots, IMO.

is this because of the harrison pick or did something else happen?

I think Dortch is in a good spot, actually -- he was never going to be a #1, but they moved most every two-deep guy but Dortch this offseason

I think Zona really likes him
Agree. Don’t thin Harrison will ever play slot. Dortch is fine.

I'm probably totally wrong about this but I think Maye will end up being a more successful NFL QB than Jayden Daniels.

Come on Jets, don’t let me down!

This is nuts. Somebody is going to draft Bo Nix in the first round. If Stetson Bennett IV could have found another year of eligibility and made it to this draft he’d be a mid first round guy.

What makes it crazier is Penix is 24 and Cousins is guaranteed contract for two years. Guy may not start until he’s 26
I actually think age of a starting QB that isn't a superstar is a bit of an overstated issue

so he comes in after two years, has three more on his rookie deal -- if he's a good but not great starter (which seems to be his ceiling) then he's under his rookie deal through his physical prime and you don't have silly money tied up in your starting QB

now, should you use the #9 pick on that? no, but if you're picking late first and you believe a guy could be starter on a playoff team then 24 doesn't scare me at all

The Bears have a nice WR combination of an aging vet with something in the tank, a younger vet still on the rise, a rookie star,

Back