• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2024 NFL Thread. Draft is done. Which Teams will Find Winng "Lottery Tickets" in Undrafted Free Agents?

Sucks for Bowers that he got drafted buy a garbage organization. Should have stayed T UGA for a third ring and NIL money.

well....no fucking shit

"here's a bag! you're our guy, now and in the foreseeable future."
"awesome, can't wait to get starte...."
"hold that thought, Curtsy. Multiple QBs are available at our pick."
"ummm aren't OL and WR available too?"
"shut up. but you're our guy!"
stunned

Cowboys should trade down if there is a partner from later in the 1st or early in the 2nd.

So many of the players they likely want still available. Drop down and pick up another pick.

Why would they keep Kiper over McShay? Kiper seems like he's all hopped up on speed and I can't understand half of what he's saying.

I forgot the cowboys ran it back with the same coaching staff (minus quinn, who might have actually been the best coach on the staff)

I forgot the cowboys ran it back with the same coaching staff (minus quinn, who might have actually been the best coach on the staff)
I don't disagree

But given all the shit he got after the Packers debacle, I'm not sure too many people would agree with us, buckets.

I don't disagree

But given all the shit he got after the Packers debacle, I'm not sure too many people would agree with us, buckets.

that's true - at least you didn't HIRE quinn to be the head coach after all that

Back