• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Hoops Deacs - Jake LaRavia with 89 points in last three games of the season

those highlights are kind of ridiculous

I don’t follow the Grizzlies roster situation super closely but I think they end up trading him with picks to upgrade their wings. Then they can rely on players like Ziaire Williams, Vince Williams, and GG Jackson off the bench. A healthy Grizz team should be contenders. Hopefully Ja is using this redshirt year to get himself together.
i check in on fan opinions of Wake players on reddit from time to time and learned that they nicknamed him slaw from some in-game video interview thing about memphis slang

1712864651526.png

they also all hate Zaire Williams

"Slaw" is hilarious. Mayo slaw I'm sure.

Yeah, Grizz Twitter fans hate Jake. They used to love him but they turned on him.

Some funny tweets during last night's game.

Some other Twitter highlights I found.

I mean, damn. He packed Giannis' shit.

https://x.com/BIGMEM12/status/1776415705660903899

In other Pro Hoops Deac news, Olivier Sarr is playing for OKC Blue in the G-League championship on ESPNews.

Jake working on another 30-piece. He's got 24 in the 3rd and they're up on the Lakers. Jake is 9-9 from the line.

LOL

Jake had 28 tonight.

Not to mention 9/9 from the line. Dude’s gotta have some sort of new pet move or something (in addition to quickening his 3-point release significantly).

Glad to see he embraced his Sycamores roots and went with the Avila glasses. No wonder he is ballin.

Wonder if Jakes little brother Seth would walk-on at Wake? Don't think he was highly recruited but at 6'6 and good genetics, who knows. Feel like this may be another Steph and Seth Curry situation.

Jake with 29 today. In the last three games of the season, Jake had 89 points on 28-51 fg, 15-27 3pt, 18-20 ft. He's at least forcing the Grizzlies front office to make some tougher decisions.

Alondes had a bucket and a block in under 2 minutes for the Heat.

Last edited:
Back