• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Golf 2024 - Women finish 9th and Men 16th

UNC with 4 golfers in the top 5; #5 is T11

WF not terrible but with work to do

I don't know if Collin Adams' family are members at Charlotte CC, but I would assume he's had dozens of opportunities to play there as the #1 golfer at Charlotte Latin.

I don't know if Collin Adams' family are members at Charlotte CC, but I would assume he's had dozens of opportunities to play there as the #1 golfer at Charlotte Latin.

Maybe he's playing there now, since he's not at the ACC championship which is being played in Panama City Beach

We played well enough to be in contention for the match play with a good round tomorrow.

Haas is arguably the worst head coach at Wake. Do they even get a bid to a Regional?

Haas is arguably the worst head coach at Wake. Do they even get a bid to a Regional?

Have you checked out the volleyball program lately? What about women’s bball which has made the NCAAT TWICE IN HISTORY.

three shots back just need to string together some birdies

Well we stringed together a bunch of birdies and are now tied for fourth

Back