• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Golf 2024 - Women’s ACC Tournament April 18-21; Men's ACCT April 19-22

Carolina is a freshman, but I seriously think she has the potential to be the best womens golfer we've ever had. And we've had/have some damn good ones.

Carolina absolutely going off. The back 9 has been more scorable, so she could make a run for low individual.

Rhodes quietly carding a 33 on the front is clutch too.

Besides the two blow up holes Walsh isn't playing poorly. Eliminate the blow ups on the back and we're cruising.

Carolina is a freshman, but I seriously think she has the potential to be the best womens golfer we've ever had. And we've had/have some damn good ones.

I said a while back that Kuehn has the best pro-potential of any current athlete at Wake, but with how Carolina has played this year as a freshman I'm going to revise this take.

With Kupcho, if both of them are successful on the LPGA could be a good wake force out there. With Emilia interviewing them every step of the way

Carolina absolutely going off. The back 9 has been more scorable, so she could make a run for low individual.

Rhodes quietly carding a 33 on the front is clutch too.

Besides the two blow up holes Walsh isn't playing poorly. Eliminate the blow ups on the back and we're cruising.

Current individual leader is listed as TAMU's #5 and is only +1 on the day so far. Would certainly not be surprised if she drops back a bit.

Crazy that the only starting 5 change for next year will be Emilia replacing Virunpat. Chacarra, Keuhn, Migliaccio, Walsh, and Rhodes is a legit squad.

I know everyone has to play the same course, but damn the UofM course must be brutal. UofM sitting 3 strokes clear of the cut on their home course at +28.

Walsh with a double and triple on the two par-5s on the front, while the rest of the team went -3 and -2 on those holes. Wild.

6 of the top 24 potentially eliminated this weekend, if positions hold. No crazy surprises, though. Florida at #11 currently out, though only 4 shots back going into the final round.

Duke looks like they will be sent home. SAD!
E2lbCHaWYAAcyNQ.jpg

I might have jinxed it. Duke is now only 1 back with a couple of holes from a few players left.

Very solid day for the ladies. Next goal is match play, I believe.

Very solid day for the ladies. Next goal is match play, I believe.

Next is the NCAA Championship round. 24 teams will qualify. IIRC, there is a cut to 15 teams, and then the top 8 make matchplay.

Ouch, Duke had two girls playing 18, a par 5. Only 1 needed to birdie to get into a tie with A&M.

They both parred.

You absolutely hate to see it.

Back