• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Golf 2024 - Women finish 9th and Men 16th

WF played the back (par 36) first. The front has played much tougher to par all week (par 35).

5 bogeys (no birdies) in our last 11 holes combined as a team. Yikes. Now only 3 up Utah in 6th. Still tied with BYU/ND.

Teams are killing scoring on the back 9 because of the 2 par fives, but notre dame is mostly through those and hadn't taken advantage

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

5 bogeys (no birdies) in our last 11 holes combined as a team. Yikes. Now only 3 up Utah in 6th. Still tied with BYU/ND.
only up 2 now and trending south. the wheels on the bus starting to fall off once again....

Meisel, Haberer, and Adams are collectively -6 today, and they collectively only have 8 holes left. As long as they finish somewhere around -6, this should be fine, but it's a little close for comfort.

We wouldn't even have any cause for concern if Brennan was playing well. He still has 5 holes left, and it would be nice to get him back to E so that there's room in case someone else has a bad finish.

Hole 8 has been playing over par for just about all teams. If Wake plays 8 in +2 or better and nothing else blows up, things look good.

We've been killing the par fives all week and the closing hole is par five, so hopefully, if we need it, we can make some bank there. an 8!

BYU just had a guy blow up on that hole, so that's you give us some cushion.
And brennan birdie. 5 shots clear

BYU just carded a 7 and Brennan made birdie

Should be safe now assuming now more 8s will get carded

Also nice to see that Kennon bounced back with a birdie. Didn't completely shit the bed

Back