• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Golf 2024 - Women finish 9th and Men 16th

I mean, this course must be playing difficult as hell right now.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

I could still see multiple double bogeys on 9 by our boys to relinquish our spot as it is definitely the hardest par 5 based on others scores on it.

I could still see multiple double bogeys on 9 by our boys to relinquish our spot as it is definitely the hardest par 5 based on others scores on it.
We birdied it four times yesterday, but yes, it's possible.

Let's get Meisel into the house at -2 worst case and let Brennan gather himself and grab a couple birdies on the final 3.

His score likely won't count, but after taking a snowman on #6, Kennon cards an "anger birdie" on #7. Probably hit his drive a billion yards on 7 .

We birdied it four times yesterday, but yes, it's possible.

Let's get Meisel into the house at -2 worst case and let Brennan gather himself and grab a couple birdies on the final 3.
Our ncaa lives were not clearly on the line yesterday.

BYU only has 8 holes left. Unless like 4 of them birdie the par 5, they are going to finish with an over par total.

Our ncaa lives were not clearly on the line yesterday.
I mean, these are famous last words, but I have faith in us and think we are better than these other two teams whose NCAA lives are also on the line, even moreso than ours based on being behind us.

Adams just bogeyed 8, Wake is at E now. Really need some birdies on 9 here

Coach Haas taking a water break between #8 and #9:

200w.gif

All four of BYU's scores out there are still counting, so no room for error at all for those guys,

All four of BYU's scores out there are still counting, so no room for error at all for those guys,
All scores count in the only clubhouse that matters. I know what I’ll be drinking when I pull up to the pearly gates of the 19th hole. Do you?

Aside from a 2-stroke cushion (not much), we have the advantage of only one shot between our 4 and 5 players right now. Of course, that matters not if multiple players blow up.

BYU's birdie on 8 was a non-counting score. They have 2 pars so far.
Need pars from Brennan and Kennon on 8.
9 has been playing in red numbers for most teams, including Wake.

Back