• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Golf 2024 - Women finish 9th and Men 16th

So only one individual qualifies? If so, Brennen will only go if Wake goes, as a guy from UNCG finished one shot ahead of him. That would be quite the kick in the pants.

So only one individual qualifies? If so, Brennen will only go if Wake goes, as a guy from UNCG finished one shot ahead of him. That would be quite the kick in the pants.
I certainly hope that Brennan isn't worried about this in the slightest right now.

Yes, 30 teams, 6 individuals across the 6 regionals make it to nationals (for a field size of 156).

So I assume we got to choose which guys play which holes? Or is it just #1 plays 10, #2 plays 11, etc?

San Jose State has two guys left on 18, which is what I assume the wait is for

Nice!

I don't know why I was expecting them to update the scores live haha. Would still like to know how it worked and what the scores were

200w.gif

Back