• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Golf 2024 - Women finish 9th and Men 16th

Well it was solely the timing you didn't see her because they sure showed every single shot she hit while she was still playing.

Zheng doubles her first hole. They really botched that one all together.

Wake up in 2 matches, down in 2, and AS in the fifth. Stil pretty early on.

Not looking that great right now.

Nice work by Chacarra to get one back and get to tied.

Rhodes gets one back too and is 1 down now. Let’s keep it going.

I’m curious how many people total are watching this on tv. My guess is less than 1000.

I mean think of all the bars at golf courses in the country.

I mean think of all the bars at golf courses in the country.
Yeah I mean basically any country club or golf course with a tv has the golf channel on 24/7. There are tons of folks who watch the channel for regular programming during the week and that doesn't even include the actual draw of semifinal NCAA play. It's not gonna be ratings like an NFL game but there are plenty of folks watching this

Yeah I mean basically any country club or golf course with a tv has the golf channel on 24/7. There are tons of folks who watch the channel for regular programming during the week and that doesn't even include the actual draw of semifinal NCAA play. It's not gonna be ratings like an NFL game but there are plenty of folks watching this
It looks like the golf channel averages about 70,000 viewers https://ustvdb.com/networks/golf/

Feels like we have missed a lot of opportunities over the last several holes. Not making any putts and A&M has made a few.

We have let a lot of opportunities slip by. Missing a lot of makeable putts to win holes. That usually comes back to haunt you in match play.

Back