• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '22-'23 Roster Construction Thread: +Ituka/Carr/Appleby/Bradford

They miss 100% of the shots you don’t let them take.

Signed a home and home with Georgia starting with the game in Winston this season.

And nice timing on the announcement w/ Coach Forbes speaking in Atlanta tonight!

Well, it looks like WF will play G'town in a tourney, WF just scheduled UGA, maybe WF will draw Nebraska in the Big 10 tournament and schedule a rematch with Oregon State, and the Deacs can play the last place team in every power conference.

Yeah, Georgia was 6-26 last year. We gonna try to play anyone good in the OOC this season? I guess with our 5th place finish in the conference we'll get a good opponent in the B10/ACC Challenge. The vaunted B10 that is.

Depends on our projected finish and what ESPN thinks people want to see.

So far we haven’t fixed our OOC problem. We need to add some good major conference and mid-major opponents.

We've only heard about the Jamaica Classic and this home and home vs. UGA. It's a little early to worry about the OOC schedule.

The only teams better than #219 (yuck) UGA last year that we played OOC were: #170 VMI & #201 Charlotte.

And UGA can't possibly be worse this year.

(I realize nobody said they were worried... Didn't mean to imply that)

think we'll ever get to play in those events that are like 1 night in MSG or wherever that feature 4 big teams (usually Duke or Carolina)?

We will be better this year than last.

I think we will definitely be a better ball handling less turnover team. I don't think other teams will have to worrying about our bigs from outside as much this year though.

We've only heard about the Jamaica Classic and this home and home vs. UGA. It's a little early to worry about the OOC schedule.

The only teams better than #219 (yuck) UGA last year that we played OOC were: #170 VMI & #201 Charlotte.

And UGA can't possibly be worse this year.

(I realize nobody said they were worried... Didn't mean to imply that)

Forgot about LSU and Northwestern?

Forgot about LSU and Northwestern?

I mistakenly deleted the line about not including the Emerald Coast Classic (LSU) and ACC/B1G (Northwestern).

I was comparing the OOC schedule that the staff has control over.

Back