• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '22-'23 Roster Construction Thread: +Ituka/Carr/Appleby/Bradford

Deacs heading to the RAC:

Wake should also have a second B1G road game this season in the challenge.

Pete Nance is transferring to Carolina. I wasn't necessarily counting on him, but it's disappointing to see him go to the Holes.

But Nance, whatever. Can’t wait for Carr to Philly-tough sharp elbow his soft ass like LaRavia on Manek. The bum.

LSU played GA Tech in it last year. Clemson played Drake, Auburn/Nebraska, and Ole Miss/WKU. So a decent line-up of teams, but not a tournament. Can't seem to find the other teams for this year. Also, why is it called Hoopsgiving if mid-December?

LSU played GA Tech in it last year. Clemson played Drake, Auburn/Nebraska, and Ole Miss/WKU. So a decent line-up of teams, but not a tournament. Can't seem to find the other teams for this year. Also, why is it called Hoopsgiving if mid-December?

It's a multi-week event that starts with high school games over Thanksgiving.

Unsurprising, but anyone who was worried Forbes wasn't gonna schedule up non-conf moving forward can put those concerns to bed

Unsurprising, but anyone who was worried Forbes wasn't gonna schedule up non-conf moving forward can put those concerns to bed

So we’ve got two SEC (UGA, LSU) and two Big Ten (Rutgers, ACC-B10 Challenge). I’d like to add some good mid-majors to that.

Yeah, I suspect he def isn't done. Dude's many connections in CBB come in super handy here

Back