• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '22-'23 Roster Construction Thread: +Ituka/Carr/Appleby/Bradford

Bobi with a huge steal and break away dunk to put Sweden up 3 with 10 seconds left.

Last edited:
Bobi with a big steal and dunk up 1 to put them up 3 with 8.8 sec left.

Bobi gets rebound as Austrian misses free throw that would have tied the game

Was it huge or just big? I'm not getting excited just for big.

Huge now that the Austria kid missed a FT for the tie.

These teams aren't good, but Bobi looks like he could develop into a good ACC player. I don't think he contributes right away though.

He had 15/8/5 for the game.

Interesting strategy by the Swiss to keep fouling three point shooters in a close game . Kidding aside, Klintman looks good. He’s going to help us

Klintman has looked a level above the poor competition every time I've popped in, but also playing at about half speed; tough to tell how that scales up, but I do like his game and shot. Feel like he could be a lot more selfish on this squad given their overall level, but he plays within their set up. It has been pretty bad basketball the three games I've watched a few minutes.

Also not counting on either him or Keller, but would be very nice to have one of those guys be serviceable right away (I think both will be good, I've just stopped getting hyped about freshman overall).

That's a good take. This team has enough experience that neither should have to play. Also it should be a guard heavy team.

Maybe. He is an established nba player and there is a "look test" for his playing style that seems comparable. Maybe a deep dive changes that.

Bobi with 18 pts, 5 reb, 1 ast, 5 stl, 2 blk in a 5-8 place consolation vs. Bulgaria.

Sweden lost in the quarterfinal knockout round to Iceland. He had 10/12/7/4/1.

Bracket for the Jersey Mike's Jamaica Classic (doesn't seem like Jersey Mike's and Jamaica go together):

Bracket-1.png

Deacs need to win this one.

There has been big time roster turnover on many of these teams (e.g., Georgetown brought in 7 transfers), but here are the Final 2022 KP ratings for these 8 teams:

WF: 35
Utah Valley: 118
Georgetown: 175
LMU: 203
LaSalle: 229
Morgan State: 292
Green Bay: 343
Queens College is D2 school transitioning to D1

Last edited:
Thanks, Danny, for the awesome tournament!

Just realizing that the brackets don’t connect, and the second games are on 11/20, the last day… so is that a mistake, or are we just talking about two games?

so it's a "round-robin event", not a tournament, with one game played at campus locations.

From Lasalle:

As part of the series, La Salle will take on Queens University inside Tom Gola Arena at TruMark Financial Center in an on-campus matchup before taking flight to matchup with ACC foe Wake Forest on November 18. The Explorers conclude their trip with a November 20 matchup against either Georgetown or Loyola Marymount.

Georgetown announced its home schedule, and it includes a home game vs. Green Bay. Can't wait to see who the Deacs get to play! (God, I hope Utah Valley and not Morgan St)

Thanks, Danny!

Last edited:
Back