• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '22-'23 Roster Construction Thread: +Ituka/Carr/Appleby/Bradford

Brits on an 8-0 run to tie the game. If a "surge" is a run, the announcer said it's a 15-6 run.

Either way, Cam and Marsh ended it with a nice assist and dunk. Marsh didn't convert the and one.

Abbey leads 43-42 with 1:50 left in the 2nd.

How many of you psychos are watching this with me?

You have anything better to do on a Thursday afternoon?

The dude doing the video said that Wake is 9-12 from deep. Davien has 3 or 4. Deacs up 48-43 at the half.

You have anything better to do on a Thursday afternoon?

The dude doing the video said that Wake is 9-12 from deep. Davien has 3 or 4. Deacs up 48-43 at the half.

That 9-12 stat is crazy because I watched a few minutes of the first quarter before being pulled into a Zoom and saw us miss 3 of 4 3s (1 from Carr & 2 from McCray).

Can't be right. Saw Monsanto miss 3 3's in the 2Q and McCray missed 2 or 3 in the first Q

The announcer said Davien hit his third. Then someone hit another three. I thought that was Davien. 3Q starts in about 3 minutes.

Is there any way to flip the orientation of the IG live or the browser?

You can probably download the app onto your computer. Or just watch on your phone.

3Q starting soon.

Now the video is mirror flipped so it's hard to tell the score. Monsanto just hit his first shot of the game.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think it works best in the app on your phone.

Les mentioned he had to d/l Instagram to get the orientation to work.

Up 64-56 at the end of the 3rd. Davien has 19 points with 5 threes. If I heard correctly, Keller just got into the game for the first time. Ikuta seems very active with the ball.

Starting to pull away. Up 77-58.

Someone (Ituka?) hit a 3. Keller with an open 3 and Monsanto with a wide open breakaway dunk. Up 85-60.

I really admire what it must take to be a passionate fan of British Basketball.

Last edited:
Marsh hasn't looked great

No. He's mishandled a few nice passes that should have gotten him a step and dunk or at least a foul.

Cam has 6 points for the game.

Ugh. I don't know what that was by Marsh. He got a pass deep in the post and the ball ended up behind him as if he tried to make a behind-the-back pass.

99-75 final score. The scoreboard said Davien had 14 pts, Marsh had 4.

Last edited:
No. He's mishandled a few nice passes that should have gotten him a step and dunk or at least a foul.

Cam has 6 points for the game.

Ugh. I don't know what that was by Marsh. He got a pass deep in the post and the ball ended up behind him as if he tried to make a behind-the-back pass.

Generally hasn't been pretty when he's tried to dribble. Had one play where he drove, lost his balance, and got blocked by someone at least 6 inches shorter.

Marsh ended up with 9 I think and our bigs are secondary on this team as it is a heavily guard focused offense. Forbes teams have always been this way

I still think Davien is going to benefit more than anyone from teams not sagging off of Alondes. We actually may have the opposite problem now where teams just sit on the 3 point line if a big man doesn't emerge.

Back