• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

You think four talented guys for two positions is no depth? How many players do you think most teams have for those positions?
Those 4 with MMM is definitely not "no depth". It is pretty darn good depth when all are healthy and available. Adding Baba would be a luxury but also a luxury we would likely have real opportunity to use. Somebody is going to get hurt, sick, foul trouble. Of the 3 we are currently waiting on, he is definitely 3rd priority. Because of that, probably least likely.

Any interest in D.J Wagner? Top hs recruit , still uncommitted in portal.

I think it’s more desperation from the remaining teams looking for a starting guard than it is him “blowing up”. The available decent to good guys remaining have some nice leverage right now.

supposedly Illinois is offering KJ $1mm in NIL
Hard to believe that number for a freshman euro PG but maybe. If that is the number, seems unlikely to me that wake would match it, given the other numbers that have been bandied about for our players.

Random question: what are Tristan Jass (YouTube fame) and Steve Novak (former NY Knick) doing at our practice facility, making videos?

Summer camp?

Hard to believe that number for a freshman euro PG but maybe. If that is the number, seems unlikely to me that wake would match it, given the other numbers that have been bandied about for our players.
He's a 2025 NBA draft prospect.

Random question: what are Tristan Jass (YouTube fame) and Steve Novak (former NY Knick) doing at our practice facility, making videos?

Summer camp?

I don't know, but he scored 3 points in 11 minutes against us back when he played for Marquette in 2003 in a Josh Howard v Dwyane Wade matchup that Marquette won 68-61.

He's a 2025 NBA draft prospect.

I thought #60 on FC Barcelona looked good, so i looked him up. He name is Mohamed Dabone and he is TWELVE years old. Born in 2011. He was FC Barcelona's leading scorer in this game with 21 pts.

I somehow missed this... Maybe others did, too?

That leaves Monsanto as the only former Deac without a new home.

I think he's going to have trouble with his handle if he has to play with what appears to be a terribly edited club-foot version of a hand.

Ituka's going to tear it up in the Metro conference, or whatever league that school is in.

I thought #60 on FC Barcelona looked good, so i looked him up. He name is Mohamed Dabone and he is TWELVE years old. Born in 2011. He was FC Barcelona's leading scorer in this game with 21 pts.
Yep. Posted about him in the recruiting thread.

Back