• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

not to read too much into things but it sounds like that might be part of the reason we're so sure about Reid coming back
I wonder if that deal was made (if it was at all) under the pretext of the old transfer rules especially with the uncertainty of when he committed about getting the waiver. Now it doesn’t matter about transfers and waivers but much different this time last year.

Holloway was a HS 5 star. He received a big bag to go to Auburn. Guessing he will be looking for a big one for next season.

FWIW, heard that Miami paid VT transfer Lynn Kidd $600K to commit. Just to give an idea what it takes to land a solid power V starter.
Oh, my…

Wait are there people actually doing this? Don't do this, this is dumb.

Forbes should attack this offseason as though he's not coming back and then figure out how to make it work if he does for whatever reason return. I'd rather have Sallis coming back and have Dell'orso pissed off about his minutes than have neither and I sure hope Forbes feels the same way.
Pretty sure that Coach has figured that out, even if we dream on…

I mean everyone should enter the portal I guess, see your options, and then return if that's the best for you.
I am eternally grateful to Coach Tacy, Coach Odom, Coach what’s-his-ass, Coach Prosser, Coach wrong interim Coach Felon, Coach Wrong Felon, Coach go-away, Coach Manning, and Coach Forbes, and all of the Wake Forest fans, Wake grads and Wake alums for their support, their continuing mis-identification with our success as some kind of affirmation for their own personal worth and achievement, and all they’ve done, and all contributors of good faith who’ve mistakenly thought it might make any difference to where I went to college and received any philosophical and moral development. However, this week, I am pleased to share that I am taking myself, my game, my inflated abilities and my overestimated talents and all of my philosophical and moral self to Buckwheat Fucking University, where I will be overpaid and under-appreciated again.

There are guards - both in the portal and soon-to-be in the portal - that see Wake Forest as a great destination given what Forbes & Co. have done so with the recent track record and want to be considered. Good problem to have. The staff has plenty to pick from.

It would not be permissiable to publically promote a "Hunter Fund" per current NCAA guidelines. That said, all one has to do is sign up or make a 1 time commitment on www.RollTheQuad.com
Love what you guys are pulling together but might want to take Boopie off the home page of the site....

I really want to do some minutes project damn it. But it's even too premature for me

Nobody cares about women's sports.

NCAA men's basketball final ratings up, but fall short of women's​

Back