• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

Was really hoping it was going to be a freezing rain/late blizzard kind of week in Ames, but alas, 80s and sunny this weekend. The children of the corn will have emerged from their lairs.
I mean the dude has been living in South Dakota and voluntarily chose to do so. I don't think a little bit of snow was going to scare him away.

Regardless, seems like a great sign that Kyle is willing to come visit Wake. All of the other schools he is visiting seem to be in the geographic region he is already in, so the fact that he's going to come all the way to visit Wake at least shows a solid level of interest.

the jackrabbits

FGK-dF6VQAQMCkl.jpg

be vewy vewy quiet...he's hunting wabbits!

I am including Kasean Pryor on this thread because he started at NW Florida State JUCO, which is where Forbes coached for three seasons (they went 62-6 when he coached there), and Forbes maintains deep connections there (WF played a tournament there during the 2021-22 season). Pryor started at center for a very good USF team (25-8; won the AAC regular season title) and was very productive for the Bulls. Pryor can shoot the three (35% on over 100 attempts).

Pryor has an NBA big wing profile. I think he could have gotten into a camp this season. He could definitely play his way onto a roster with another year in college. Pryor could play the 3 beside Carr and Reid, but would be better with Spiller off the bench.

USF also lost AAC co-POY G Chris Youngblood and 6MOY G Selton Miguel as well. All three would be good additions.

Back