• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

Just that I was right, Marsh was horrific, and I caught a lot of flak from y’all over the years for saying as much. Now he’s gone, all his previous admirers are silent, and there’s no news of him even taking visits anywhere!

Just that I was right, Marsh was horrific, and I caught a lot of flak from y’all over the years for saying as much. Now he’s gone, all his previous admirers are silent, and there’s no news of him even taking visits anywhere!

What if he comes back!?!

(he won't)

I'm guessing we either don't have 13 roster spots or the 13th (maybe 12th too?) spot is a Canka-level benchwarmer (sorry, Strick). Unless we strike absolute gold and somehow have 12-13 potential contributors, I wish we still had Marsh on the team. He's a massive body for practice and has proven to be a competent, at times, bench player, particularly when paired with a strong passing PG (which we still need to acquire).

It's also just a bizarre flex to toot your own horn about your previous negative takes once a player you didn't like transferred (and weeks after he announced, at that).

undePheated took the W over on the NBA page today

Roy Hibbert deserves to be an All Star, I'm persuaded!!

Just the public humiliation part, to be clear

It's also just a bizarre flex to toot your own horn about your previous negative takes once a player you didn't like transferred (and weeks after he announced, at that).

I mean, you were one of the ones to downvote his post. He reposted it to prove that he was right. Part of the harmless fun of message boards, as far as I’m concerned. I doubt Matthew Marsh knows or cares about any of it.

I'm guessing we either don't have 13 roster spots or the 13th (maybe 12th too?) spot is a Canka-level benchwarmer (sorry, Strick). Unless we strike absolute gold and somehow have 12-13 potential contributors, I wish we still had Marsh on the team. He's a massive body for practice and has proven to be a competent, at times, bench player, particularly when paired with a strong passing PG (which we still need to acquire).

If you give me a choice between Marsh or Keller, I'd take Marsh, but I'd like to think that we can use those spots their departures freed up to find players with even marginal offensive and defensive capabilities. I don't think that's a tall task, even if you're recruiting somebody as a backup.

Back