• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

Ugh…give me news! I am like a dry sponge of Wake Forest Basketball information!

It probably helps that UNC is able to heavily make it worth it for their starters who are borderline pro prospects to $tay in chapel hill, whether through NIL or pre-NIL under the table shit.
Yes of course. Cash is king.

I saw Boopie may have bought a Maybach for his 21st bday. Strangely that came from former Deac Torry Johnson’s social media.
I am getting so old, and I was so checked out for so long, that I cannot confidently say that I remember a player who played for us for 2 seasons and averaged over 20 minutes per game...

I watched almost every game and I barely remember him.

Another morning of waiting... Is today the day we hear something about something? I'm ready.

3ih616.jpg

Looks like Flight Tracker has him in Sri Lanka today - he's looking at a kid who lives on the docks of the Negombo Lagoon and is rumored throughout Katunayake to be able to unhook shrimping nets at 16 feet high via standing jump. Potential rim protector and very reasonable NIL ask.

I have it on good authority that Forbes was offered a bag to coach in Europe and Wake is now scrambling for a coaching replacement.

In the day of the portal there's something to be said for bringing 2 of 5 starters back. Could be worse. If Sallis comes back, you got 3 of our 5. Could.be. worse

Ok get this shit yall. Saleh from the Air Up There was one of my coaches at a basketball camp back in 1995. I see this picture and decide to look up what ever happened to him. Turns out he briefly played for our coach STEVE MOTHEREFFING FORBES at Barton Community College. How has that never come up?

BTW Saleh is not doing well today.

Back