• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

I mean, if they are upset about it, ban the guy who posted it from 247. Of course, that means he would presumably cancel his subscription, but that seems to be the tradeoff.
Sig finally figured out how to cancel a 247 subscription. Free at last, free at last.....

I guess so, would at least be a cool thing to give the source credit.
I don't mean to argue with you Creamy. I respect your taking up for them in the face of your own conflict with Cam. However, they have not required people that are posting inside info from Trilly on their board to link to Trilly's discord. They are more than happy to let Trilly do their work for them while they accept subscriber money. If the respected other people's inside info, I would respect theirs. They don't, so fuck 'em. It doesn't help that they are arrogant pricks that condescend anyone with an opinion different than theirs. They are in a great position for people to love them and their content. Yet, they have seemed to alienate much of the online base despite how that would effect their business model. That is just mind-blowing.

Sorry to hijack, is there a better source for inside info? Is Trilly's discord it? Just these here DV7 dick-measuring boards? Conor seems cool (besides being a Duke lover). Does he get inside scoop? I'd be happy to support anyone supporting Wake athletics, if they weren't an asshole.

I don't mean to argue with you Creamy. I respect your taking up for them in the face of your own conflict with Cam. However, they have not required people that are posting inside info from Trilly on their board to link to Trilly's discord. They are more than happy to let Trilly do their work for them while they accept subscriber money. If the respected other people's inside info, I would respect theirs. They don't, so fuck 'em. It doesn't help that they are arrogant pricks that condescend anyone with an opinion different than theirs. They are in a great position for people to love them and their content. Yet, they have seemed to alienate much of the online base despite how that would effect their business model. That is just mind-blowing.

Sorry to hijack, is there a better source for inside info? Is Trilly's discord it? Just these here DV7 dick-measuring boards? Conor seems cool (besides being a Duke lover). Does he get inside scoop? I'd be happy to support anyone supporting Wake athletics, if they weren't an asshole.
Right on, I mean I'm not gonna die on the hill or anything. I definitely understand all your points and yeah, I reckon this is just the way in modern journalism. I miss the old days when all the boosters and friends of coaches knew everything that was going on and would share everything.

Just need some vibes to get us over the hump.

Trilly has said it’s ok to post his stuff as long as you credit his site.

Yup. I think SkyDivingDeac has been my best source of info this portal season. If someone posts something here that 247 hasn't, they claim it is unreliable rumors (Omaha B as an example). If someone post something here (or anywhere, actually) that 247 is also saying, they claim that person must be just posting what they read of 247. As though they are the only ones that could obtain that info. Chodes.
Wait, did folks at 247 say that Omaha was an unreliable rumor I posted about? I don’t really care, but just curious…I never venture over there. I know for a fact that my source doesn’t care for Cam and they’re about as high up at Wake as one can be and close to the b-ball program, so it’s kind of funny to me when Cam and Les get their feathers ruffled with different sources and opinions - I don’t think they’re held in as high a regard as they might think. That said, I appreciate their coverage of Wake. Except for Cam. He’s the worst. Les is harmless and doing his best, though.

Wait, did folks at 247 say that Omaha was an unreliable rumor I posted about? I don’t really care, but just curious…I never venture over there. I know for a fact that my source doesn’t care for Cam and they’re about as high up at Wake as one can be and close to the b-ball program, so it’s kind of funny to me when Cam and Les get their feathers ruffled with different sources and opinions - I don’t think they’re held in as high a regard as they might think. That said, I appreciate their coverage of Wake. Except for Cam. He’s the worst. Les is harmless and doing his best, though.
Lol when I read your first mention of Cam I thought it was the player

This is just how information travels nowadays. Hard for the subscription model to keep up.
FWIW, SkyDivingDeac, buckets, 1995, and I all had the scoop before 247 last time

I was also one of the posters on 247 who figured out who Kaspar was

I can't speak for others, but free to use my info

So what’s the deal with Kasparas Jakucionis? Is he interested in Wake or what? Or are other teams now in the picture?

Back