• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

everyone’s favorite player is the backup qb

friday-night-lights-football.gif

I believe Marsh's defensive ability is similarly undervalued by many here largely because DJ Burns torched him last year.
DJ Burns also lit up all-ACC defensive first team Armando Bacot in the recent ACC championship game.

Again, Marsh may not be a great defender, but he is not terrible either.
Against one of the "dribble butt bump" guys, Reid and Keller were being moved. Marsh came in and apparently was told to get a position and hold it. He did. Three dribble bump cycles happened with no movement. Ball got passes back outside. That is what Marsh can do that no one else on the team is big enough to do.

Would be good to see him able to play the early season without his head getting dinged.

Why is the irony thick?

Clark may develop into one but is in no way an ACC caliber player.

I think Marion and he should stay. If Forbes can get commitments from quality bigs in the portal, he needs to convince Keller, Marsh, and Canka to transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mahogany? Brazilian cherry?

You guys make fun of other school’s grads but some of you Wake folks are just obnoxious pricks. Being a Wake grad just isn’t as special as some of you think it is.

I love Wake because my father took me to games when I was a kid. I got into Wake. I just chose to go a less expensive state school and came out with no debt. I encouraged my kids to do the same. Believe it our not, state schools provide just as good an education as Wake. Many state school grads become just as successful. Hell, the richest person in NC went to State for Christ sakes.

Last edited:
Says the guy telling people what they should and shouldn’t talk about on a message board. 😂

Says the guy telling people what they should and shouldn’t talk about on a message board.

Post what you want. Just saying I am more interested in hearing about possible players for next year’s team. That’s literally the title of the thread.

You guys make fun of other school’s grads but some of you Wake folks are just obnoxious pricks. Being a Wake grad just isn’t as special as some of you think it is.

I love Wake because my father took me to games when I was a kid. I got into Wake. I just chose to go a less expensive state school and came out with no debt. I encouraged my kids to do the same. Believe it our not, state schools provide just as good an education as Wake. Many state school grads become just as successful. Hell, the richest person in NC went to State for Christ sakes.

He’s right. Wake’s a tier 3 school now anyway

Post what you want. Just saying I am more interested in hearing about possible players for next year’s team. That’s literally the title of the thread.

Some are of the thought that keeping guys currently on the roster fir next season is preferable to taking potluck from the portal.

He’s right. Wake’s a tier 3 school now anyway

I am in no way saying Wake isn’t a good school. The “I am better than you because I graduated from Wake” shit is what gets old.

Where you get your undergraduate degree from is pretty meaningless these days. Now, if you get a Law or Medical degree from Wake, that is a different story.

I am in no way saying Wake isn’t a good school. The “I am better than you because I graduated from Wake” shit is what gets old.

Where you get your undergraduate degree from is pretty meaningless these days. Now, if you get a Law or Medical degree from Wake, that is a different story.

Not really. Tier 3 law school

Les/Cam are saying we have reached out to this guy.

Scratch that. Les now saying staff isn’t interested. Should have read last page of thread before posting.

Gordon suspended for a game in December. Left the team for personal reasons in February. Hope he gets whatever help he needs

If they have Boopie, Cam, Carr, & Reid it’s time for Coach to schedule a season with expectations of having a special team. He has to know now the importance of the games played in November.
I’m curious on the mentioned early season tournament in Florida. If true, it had a solid 8 team field this season.
If they are all back it is a must in Nov/Dec to not lose to the UGa’s & LSU’s of the world.

Back