• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

Fuck every single person who comes on here cryptically. If you wanna be on the other boards go talk there. You pussies.
Yeah, but also, fuck you, man.

I can read whatever I want on Les' board and post whatever I want over here. If it rustles your jimmies then even better!

I read over there because the news breaks the fastest, and there's a lot of legit info. And then I post here with you nerds and rustle jimmies like yours because I'm not gonna drop the scoops all the time.

Yeah, but also, fuck you, man.

I can read whatever I want on Les' board and post whatever I want over here. If it rustles your jimmies then even better!

I read over there because the news breaks the fastest, and there's a lot of legit info. And then I post here with you nerds and rustle jimmies like yours because I'm not gonna drop the scoops all the time.
Nah that's bullsht. You absolutely can read whatever you want. When you come over here posting cryptic shit like you're holier than thou bc you know shit but won't tell. Nah fuck you.

Nah that's bullsht. You absolutely can read whatever you want. When you come over here posting cryptic shit like you're holier than thou bc you know shit but won't tell. Nah fuck you.
I like it when people do that because it's the only time I log into the 247 boards to see what's up.

Losing Carr seems catastrophically bad at this point.
Totally agree. Assuming Sallis is gone, can't afford to lose Carr, Reid or Hildreth. If that does happen, be prepared for the "never is heard a discouraging word" group to tell you that Carr is physically weak, he disappeared in certain games, Forbes is a portal WIZARD and we will replace Carr with a much better player. Round and round we go.

Hopefully this is just rumor and we are done with the outgoing transfers.

I can't support them over there, don't like the leaders and the board is pretty un tolerable. Used to sub but stopped.
Well, that's not my fault man!

Also, holier than thou? Because I have a subscription to 247 and told my boards bros that I'm reading bad news? I certainly don't see that as holier than thou, but ok.

Look, we are all miserable. We are Wake fans. Gotta stick together!

Also, holier than thou? Because I have a subscription to 247 and told my boards bros that I'm reading bad news? I certainly don't see that as holier than thou, but ok.

I think it’s deeper than that. Wake fans fetishize sports misery…

I'll be very sad if we lose Carr, Cam or Reid, but it isn't far fetched that Forbes will go out and replace his productivity.

Hate the bad news! But if you wanna talk about it here just say what it is!? What are they gonna do to you if you do that???

Back