• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

EARO1HGXoAIVsBy
bro

How often is 247 updated? On our '24 prospects, it lists interest from Jaye Nash, then says we have 4 PG on roster, none committed (lists Q. Adams, B. Crawford as Srs, Jao as a Jr. and Boopie as a So.)

How often is 247 updated? On our '24 prospects, it lists interest from Jaye Nash, then says we have 4 PG on roster, none committed (lists Q. Adams, B. Crawford as Srs, Jao as a Jr. and Boopie as a So.)
I don't know about the main page, but the board has pretty frequent updates.

Like 247 or hate 247, I think it's pretty silly to drop crumbs over here from the VIP posts and act like it's your own. It's so cheap to subscribe to that site and if you care about topics like the ones covered in this thread, that's probably your best source of information outside of the paid Trilly discord server.

man I wish I knew how to do discord so I could just subscribe to trilly for a couple months

man I wish I knew how to do discord so I could just subscribe to trilly for a couple months

I had no experience before this week, but it’s pretty easy to catch on. And you can pay with Apple Pay, super easy to sign up.

A free Trilly scoop, Wake isn’t pursuing Aden Holloway. Says there are some “extracurriculars there that are turning some teams off”

I had no experience before this week, but it’s pretty easy to catch on. And you can pay with Apple Pay, super easy to sign up.

A free Trilly scoop, Wake isn’t pursuing Aden Holloway. Says there are some “extracurriculars there that are turning some teams off”
Is it easy to cancel?

who tf is 'Aden Holloway'?

lol pilch is just ripping off 247 insider takes over here

Pilch can defend himself, but there's pretty much nothing on 24/7 on Thelwell that isn't also on Twitter. I mean, that posted tweet says he's planning on visiting Wake.

I only know of 2 players working on scheduling visits right now, and since he's one of them it's not a stretch to say he's worth keeping an eye on.

who tf is 'Aden Holloway'?

A PG that we recruited pretty hard and lost to Auburn. He's now in the portal, so one would suspect we'd be interested. But I guess there are some issues keeping teams away (not sure if that is attitude or asking price).

Not Wake related, but damn that’s tough for ND.

These sort of announcements have been trickling out, I wonder if a Sallis one is coming soon

Last edited:
A PG that we recruited pretty hard and lost to Auburn. He's now in the portal, so one would suspect we'd be interested. But I guess there are some issues keeping teams away (not sure if that is attitude or asking price).
If its just attitude, I think Wake has to take a chance. Trust Forbes to help him and make the most of his talent.

Back