• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '21-'22 Roster Construction Thread: +LaRavia/Taylor/Walton/Monsanto/Williams/Sy/Marsh

I mean, anything’s possible, so I don’t really like giving a ceiling. Maybe Forbes coaches teams don’t have ceilings.

True. Hard to talk about ceilings with a guy two seasons away from a 30 win season.

Whoa, another center?

Forbes is going to go huge, and play:

6-9 LaRavia at the point
6-9 Ingraham at shooting guard
7-0 Dallas Walton at the 3
6-10 Sy at the PF
6-10 Marsh at C

This guy been hittin the gym huh

Does he take the scholarship for this season that would have been Monsanto's?

Kind of surprised the scholly wasn't used on a 2022 kid. Staff must really like him. Is this a Cam situation where Matthew has been playing against older guys?

Kind of surprised the scholly wasn't used on a 2022 kid. Staff must really like him. Is this a Cam situation where Matthew has been playing against older guys?

Yes - but it has mostly been against chaps 60 years and older at the Covent Garden YMCA.

I'm pretty sure Matthew has been playing with and against better competition than Cam.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

We just don't have our Craig Dawson.

ROK/Hicks = Daivien and Whitt

J-Ho - Mucius

List goes on

Back