• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '21-'22 Roster Construction Thread: +LaRavia/Taylor/Walton/Monsanto/Williams/Sy/Marsh

This just in: Bobby Lutz removes himself from consideration for ALL coaching jobs except that of assistant coach at Ole Miss.

This just in: Bobby Lutz removes himself from consideration for ALL coaching jobs except that of assistant coach at Ole Miss.

Linked article says he is special assistant to HC, not an assistant coach. "Best X's and O's guy in the country "

The road to New Orleans starts today. Practice #1 of the 2021-2022 season will be held this afternoon.

Open practice / scrimmage on Saturday before the football game (10am-12pm).

Someone needs to give us a full report... I mean like a comprehensive play by play with video clips.

Someone needs to give us a full report... I mean like a comprehensive play by play with video clips.

At Joel ?

An updated minutes projection by end of day would be ideal, too.

Wake Forest Athletics is excited to announce the first opportunity to catch this year's men's basketball team in action will be Saturday, Oct. 2 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. inside Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum as the team hosts a free open intrasquad scrimmage.

Prior to Wake Forest's No. 24 ranked football team's home game against Louisville on Saturday that kicks off at 12:30 p.m. and tailgating inside the DEACTOWN Fan Zone presented by Forsyth County Farm Bureau Insurance, fans are encouraged to come to Joel Coliseum to get their first look at the Demon Deacons' 2021-22 team.

The event is free to the public.

Event Information:
Paid day-of-football-game parking is available for $20 inside all LJVM Coliseum lots.
Free entry to the scrimmage beginning at 9:45 a.m. through the Allegacy Club doors near the Mountain Dew lot.
Fans can sit anywhere in sections 104-109.
Fans are permitted to bring their own food and drinks, excluding alcoholic beverages and glass containers.
In accordance with city and state regulations, masks are required at all times while indoors on the Wake Forest University campus and athletics venues.
Wake Forest Athletics works closely with Wake Forest University, Forsyth County and state officials to follow COVID-related guidelines for the safety of fans in attendance at all venues. While proof of vaccination is not currently required for spectators, we encourage vaccinations for all. We are proud that nearly 100% of Wake Forest Athletics student-athletes, staff and coaches are vaccinated, as required under University and Athletics policy. Currently, all academic buildings are closed to visitors, and masks are required in all indoor spaces. For additional information regarding steps the University is taking to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission on campus, we strongly encourage you to review the University's COVID-19 Notice.
There will be no access to student-athletes or coaches for autographs or fan interaction.

Fwiw, we get access to today's practice.

Can't speak for all media, but I'll have practice notes/observations posted sometime this evening.

I know that's not like you being able to put your own eyes on them -- but it'll be something ahead of Saturday.

Oh man. That makes me want to drive up this weekend. Great move!

Fwiw, we get access to today's practice.

Can't speak for all media, but I'll have practice notes/observations posted sometime this evening.

I know that's not like you being able to put your own eyes on them -- but it'll be something ahead of Saturday.

Well, I trust your opinion infinitely more than most of the doofuses (doofi?) around here... So I'm looking forward to it.

I was in Greensboro for that game. It seems like a lifetime ago. I probably slept about 6 hrs. all weekend, but it was fucking magic.
Randolph had 107 pts. in the three games. That was good by me.

In the post game they asked Timmy if he was coming back and Randolph answered for him, "He's coming back."

Typical Randolph.

I had seats in the Virginia section. As Chill hit shot after shot they were yelling, "He's God, I've seen God!"

Conor, were you able to transfer our WakeUp subscriptions to Rivals?

Conor, were you able to transfer our WakeUp subscriptions to Rivals?

If you were a yearly subscriber, you should have gotten emails from an account -- wakeforestrivals@gmail.com -- with a promo code to use for a Rivals membership.

Check your spam mail; if you didn't receive anything, hit that account with an email about your subscription status on Wake Up and we should be able to help you out.

"The team hosts a free open intrasquad scrimmage from 10 to 11."

Proceeds to be 15 minutes of stretching then layup lines so far. This scrimmage is intense. If this was just going to be an open practice they should have just said that, not marketed it as a scrimmage.

Last edited:
Back