• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '21-'22 Roster Construction Thread: +LaRavia/Taylor/Walton/Monsanto/Williams/Sy/Marsh

Zags have a commitment from 6'9, 195 junior Fanbo Zeng. Rui ios from Japan (was a Zag). Has there been a Chinese stud collegiate player?

This kid has a beautiful stroke and can already drain threes effortlessly.

Hope it works out better for Grady than Sarr and Davion Mintz.

What's up with Sarr next year? Is he done at UK?

This is the latest from a KY fan website:

Sarr has yet to update the public on any firm decision to head to the NBA or overseas. His last update came back before senior day during the regular season, when he didn’t rule out a potential return for a fifth year of college basketball (his second in a Kentucky uniform). However, the expectation remains that his college career has come to an end.

ECU's Jayden Gardner is in the portal.

AAC Conf (Houston's conference) POY in 2020
AAC First Team in 2020 and 2021
From Wake Forest, NC
6-7 235
Averaged 18 ppg and 8 rpg in 2021; 20 ppg and 9 rpg in in 2020

Had 21 points 15 boards and 4 assists when ECU beat Houston in February.

houston-east-carolina-basketball-greenville-usa-shutterstock-editorial-10122602s.jpg

Last edited:
Gardner would be a big time pull.

Like I said about Grady, Gardner will also have most of the Blue Bloods after him. The masochist in me sees him going to UNC.

I read that as Flip and thought yes bring him on lol

Averages 8.9 rpg. This info also indeed the Instagram post

Filip is the son of Željko Rebrača, former NBA big-man. Played for the Pistons, Hawks & Clippers in the mid 2000’s.

Filip’s a versatile scorer. Great in the mid-range & added a much improved 3pt shot this season.

Good size and good stats.

Back