• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '21-'22 Roster Construction Thread: +LaRavia/Taylor/Walton/Monsanto/Williams/Sy/Marsh

Why is that? Didn't we make his final list and we have the Carter Whitt connection

I saw a couple of Ball St games last season. Coleman is a hooper

Looks to have a ton of swagger and can create his own shot. Exactly what we need for the rebuild. I think he would have 3 years of eligiblity. It almost* feels like we need Coleman to commit and get some dominos falling.

Can't tell if I'm excited that Aidoo is now available, or if I'm just setting myself up for disappointment when he inevitably goes to Chapel Hill.

Looks to have a ton of swagger and can create his own shot. Exactly what we need for the rebuild. I think he would have 3 years of eligiblity. It almost* feels like we need Coleman to commit and get some dominos falling.

Can't tell if I'm excited that Aidoo is now available, or if I'm just setting myself up for disappointment when he inevitably goes to Chapel Hill.

Yup. Would be a day one starter with three years left.

Armaan Franklin from IU, Jarron Coleman from Ball St.

There’s also a big man from Connecticut we are going after.

You should subscribe to Les’ site. I feel dirty bringing scoops over here.

Coleman can play. Hate he is leaving.

Can you all show me a little respect? Throwing my school around and not even asking what BSD thinks?!?

We need to pull out all the stops for Aidoo. Even if we don't get him, he needs to be our top target.

We need to pull out all the stops for Aidoo. Even if we don't get him, he needs to be our top target.

Aidoo would fill the hardest to fill spot on the Wake roster. Get a talented big and the shooters will follow.

Unless there are some pos vibes around Aidoo and some new revelations, it doesn't sound like he wants to come to Wake. Not sure if it's lack of success the past decade, small university or what, but I imagine he doesn't end up in a Wake jersey.

That said, Forbes will fight til the bitter end on this one, and perhaps Carter has some pull.

Unless there are some pos vibes around Aidoo and some new revelations, it doesn't sound like he wants to come to Wake. Not sure if it's lack of success the past decade, small university or what, but I imagine he doesn't end up in a Wake jersey.

That said, Forbes will fight til the bitter end on this one, and perhaps Carter has some pull.

Didn’t you have some recent reason for excitement? Is that related to someone else?

Symir's torrance's stats...what's the word I'm looking for...suck.

Back