• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '21-'22 Roster Construction Thread: +LaRavia/Taylor/Walton/Monsanto/Williams/Sy/Marsh

Didn't somebody speculate that Neath wasn't drawing much interest?

Wow- I didn’t expect that. Good luck to Jacobi. Wisconsin seems .... how to say this .... reaching on this one.

Forbes working his recruiting magic in reverse.

Good for Neath. Beat of luck to him.

Well, Wisconsin doesn't score a lot. I'll leave it at that.

Who wins between these 2 lineups:

DW
Hildreth
Lucas Taylor
LaRavia
Ody

OR

Whitt
McCray
Monsanto
Mucius
Walton

170 lbs. ??

Was listed at Wake as 200 lbs.

That was his listed weight as of his November 2018 commitment. Probably his playing weight as a high school junior. Not surprising he added 30 pounds by his second year in college. He had at least three years since that was initially posted to when his playing weight at Wake in 20-21 was measured.

Who wins between these 2 lineups:

DW
Hildreth
Lucas Taylor
LaRavia
Ody

OR

Whitt
McCray
Monsanto
Mucius
Walton

My gut reaction was the DW lineup but now I’m thinking it’s not so clear. I see it as follows:

DW slight edge over Whitt
Hildreth slight edge over McCray
Monsanto significant advantage over Taylor
Laravia over Mucius
Ody and Walton even

I'd be so pumped it McCray or Taylor comes in and just lights it up and demands starter minutes by the Christy break. We need a break like that. A 3/4 star coming in playing like a top-30 player

I have a feeling Hildreth will be a top-7 rotation guy for sure. But the other 2 are wildcards

LOL. Minutes projections among players we've never seen play is pretty silly. Splitting them into teams and asking who would win is a particular form of fan madness. (I can't promise I won't join in though)

LOL. Minutes projections among players we've never seen play is pretty silly. Splitting them into teams and asking who would win is a particular form of fan madness. (I can't promise I won't join in though)

Oh I know. It's just Friday and I have basketball on my mind.

Back