• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

SOMEGUY said: If you stop there won't be a problem.....every problem we have is started by you

Someguy has a problem with 10-20 different posters on a weekly basis, but it's always started by them.

Someguy has a problem with 10-20 different posters on a weekly basis, but it's always started by them.

about ten...the same ten... no problems with 1000+......hmmmmmm

Last edited:
What time do you TAB, Milhouse, Toogs, LK get together for the daily Skype circle jerk to my Anaheim video?

Reactions: ITK
20aq5nb.gif

What time do you TAB, Milhouse, Toogs, LK get together for the daily Skype circle jerk to my Anaheim video?

This from someone who thinks it's "creepy" to hang the jersey of a 21-25 year old...

Seriously, the quote of SOMEGUY I posted in the other thread explains everything. Persecution complex/center of the earth narcissism plus alcoholism leads to this sort of senile lunacy

"Whatever was going to happen what was I supposed to do? How could I protect myself and keep going forward? Once again, the question in my head became, why me? Why is it always me?"

Seriously, the quote of SOMEGUY I posted in the other thread explains everything. Persecution complex/center of the earth narcissism plus alcoholism leads to this sort of senile lunacy

"Whatever was going to happen what was I supposed to do? How could I protect myself and keep going forward? Once again, the question in my head became, why me? Why is it always me?"

tumblr_m3et3nMDpb1r8mgjno1_500.jpg

In response to me saying: Nice bet.

RJ Karl:
You are an idsiot- I would have won one bet and lost one...ask all the people I've made money for on the KY Derby how bad I am....

about ten...the same ten... no problems with 1000+......hmmmmmm

Do you ever have a moment of self reflection where you ask yourself "why do I have anyone at all that is 'obsessed' with me, because no one else has anybody 'obsessed' with them. Maybe it is something I'm' doing after all..."

That it even crosses your mind that those folks get on Skype to focus on you really says it all about your mindset.

In response to me saying: Nice bet.

RJ Karl:
You are an idsiot- I would have won one bet and lost one...ask all the people I've made money for on the KY Derby how bad I am....

He should get another neg rep for lying so obviously:

"Thread: Wake +13.5 143.3 O/U
And you are also a horrible gambler."

SOME GUY just went crying to a moderator about a rep I gave him, so I just got a PM about it as well.

You are only encouraging me, SOME GUY.

SOMEGUY is slipping, was almost an hour before my retaliatory neg arrived. In it, he claimed he hasn't posted in this thread "forever." I negged his post from 2 days ago. lol.

now this is a funny post, and not in an rjkomedian kind of way either.

rj, you may be starting to understand how message boards work. good job!

RJkarl Neg Rep: "no only a bunch only a small bunch of ignorant bitches like you have a problem"

I have no idea what this means.

RJkarl Neg Rep: "no only a bunch only a small bunch of ignorant bitches like you have a problem"

I have no idea what this means.

Sounds like I need to forward you the invite to our Skype group.

Back