• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

New avatar is in poor taste IMO. Otherwise hope rj stays above the fray on this one. Don't have my hopes up.

Ha! Now I'm on the rep bandwagon. I expect the servers to crash under the flood of pms/e-mails bitching about lost rep.

New avatar is in poor taste IMO. Otherwise hope rj stays above the fray on this one. Don't have my hopes up.

the avatar is a little too far. it's like putting a klansman as ph's avatar because he irritates you.

Somehow I will be blamed for it.

Shame milhouse missed it.

What do the two little dudes next to my huge rep dong mean?

the avatar is a little too far. it's like putting a klansman as ph's avatar because he irritates you.

ph would laugh at a klan joke as long as it was executed properly.

hell, his "the employees at chick fil a could all be wearing sheets and hoods while serving me a chicken sandwich" quote (paraphrased but close) still cracks me up

ph would laugh at a klan joke as long as it was executed properly.

hell, his "the employees at chick fil a could all be wearing sheets and hoods while serving me a chicken sandwich" quote (paraphrased but close) still cracks me up

Not talking about his reaction just an equivalent to it and why it is messed up.

Oh no I lost my new superpower. Good thing I still have the old ones!

Can mods see reps? Who on earth got RJ all that rep? Aliases? I assume aliases for him are actual other personalities so that's legit.

Can mods see reps? Who on earth got RJ all that rep? Aliases? I assume aliases for him are actual other personalities so that's legit.

He was in the red or close to it just before rep became viewable. A miraculous recovery if you ask me. Probably a RJKARL BKF circle jerk with a couple other parodies involved.

i gave him the following pos rep when he was in the red because i felt bad for him - hahahahaha. you have red rep. hahahahahahaha. that means you are a loser. hahahahahahahahahahaha.

He was in the red or close to it just before rep became viewable. A miraculous recovery if you ask me. Probably a RJKARL BKF circle jerk with a couple other parodies involved.

After the reset, he ended up in the red for quite some time. I assume the recovery was from sending out thousands of PM's asking for others to posrep him.

Back