• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

hey, i could be #trollinhard

but we can definitively say that you two share a mutual dislike of each other.

"Terrible!" - mattwfu99

we are going to watch Do No Harm tonight. will be magical.

someone put a shylock as his avatar because they wanted to see if he would have a childish reaction.

instead, it was a bunch of dudes slobbering over something that never happened, which is an apt analogy for the bukkake gang's love life.

#Trolololo

They def should have put something with a huge martyr complex like maybe jesus. The shylock sounds racist and inaccurate.

rj is jewish and the mod expects RJ to try for revenge because he is racist, obviously. that's the only conclusion we can draw from this. no other conclusions possible.

what was the temporary avatar for those of us who missed it?

ph would laugh at a klan joke as long as it was executed properly.

hell, his "the employees at chick fil a could all be wearing sheets and hoods while serving me a chicken sandwich" quote (paraphrased but close) still cracks me up

I'd eat Chic-Fil-A if they served it with a side of watermelon while wearing hoods and sheets.

what was the temporary avatar for those of us who missed it?

stereotype-jew.gif

Racism is OK is as long as it's used against Jews .I wonder how LK's boss would feel if he knew his employee has repeatedly supported the use of Nazi, anti-Semitic propoganda towards Jews?

Racism is OK is as long as it's used against Jews .I wonder how LK's boss would feel if he knew his employee has repeatedly supported the use of Nazi, anti-Semitic propoganda towards Jews?

RJ it is so fucking lame to make veiled threats like this.

Back