• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

RJ with a lot of positive rep is basically asking him to make more pointless threads about completely fictional made-up scenarios that have zero impact on Wake sports, or the world for that matter. The way in which he treats everything he says as if its unquestionable fact is mind blowing.

I've just never seen a post worth remarking on, other than in the rep threads. He appears to be a buffoon in the politics threads too.

RJ with a lot of positive rep is basically asking him to make more pointless threads about completely fictional made-up scenarios that have zero impact on Wake sports, or the world for that matter. The way in which he treats everything he says as if its unquestionable fact is mind blowing.

MACdeac negrep: Why would you ever give that old man more reasons to be cocky

Challenge accepted. Meet me behind the Moe's after school.

I know I am just saying I have never seen anything of his worth posrepping.

After the reset, he ended up in the red for quite some time. I assume the recovery was from sending out thousands of PM's asking for others to posrep him.

Amazing, for someone who has declared, TO THE PAIN, that he does not care about rep.

I posrep RJ on the sports board sometimes (although not in the KenPom thread Facepalm ) Don't run into him much here and I quit going to the politics board, so no need to negrep him. Honestly, I only negrep obvious trolls and bad parodies anyway.

I posrep him when he posts about horse racing, because it's pretty much the only thing he has demonstrated any knowledge of.

I posrep him when he posts about horse racing, because it's pretty much the only thing he has demonstrated any knowledge of.

He's just buying oddsmakers analysis online and copy/pasting it on the boards so he can cling onto his one perceived skill on here...

"and you'd be charged with assault & you'd permantly damage the reputation of the school you care about. not the type of posts that need to be made even in jest/sarcasm."

to my post about wanting to punch the refs in the face

"and you'd be charged with assault & you'd permantly damage the reputation of the school you care about. not the type of posts that need to be made even in jest/sarcasm."

to my post about wanting to punch the refs in the face

I'm confused.... did you neg rep yourself?

Kind of worried about SOMEGUY. It's been more than 24 hours, which is more than 23 hours longer than his previous record. I hope the Big Kahuna didn't finally catch up to him.

Kind of worried about SOMEGUY. It's been more than 24 hours, which is more than 23 hours longer than his previous record. I hope the Big Kahuna didn't finally catch up to him.

I've spoken with SOMEGUY, and he told me to say that whoever put the avatar up is a racist prick. He didn't flip out over the rep because he knew that he would get it back, because the mod who did it was just trying to get a reaction. He also said that he hopes the gang that negreps him enjoys their "Valentines Elephant Walk and Bukakke session" while he sips on Knob Creek and chills with his bros and hot California women.

I've spoken with SOMEGUY, and he told me to say that whoever put the avatar up is a racist prick. He didn't flip out over the rep because he knew that he would get it back, because the mod who did it was just trying to get a reaction. He also said that he hopes the gang that negreps him enjoys their "Valentines Elephant Walk and Bukakke session" while he sips on Knob Creek and chills with his bros and hot California women.

I am literally LOL at any claim that he didn't flip out over rep.

Back