• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Fantasy Football League #2

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
Divisions:

Black

YoungBuck
Townie
Freakadeac
Doofus
Sleepy
Keystone

Gold
iodeac
Hudson Apple
york1313
PhDeac
WakeGal
Rev

Check the league for your schedule. You play everybody in your division twice and 4 of the six teams in the other division.

Draft order to come in post #2.

Instead of a flashy reveal, I will simply post the order. My methodology was by going in order of the list in post 1, assigning those names in chronological order 1-12. I then used the random.org sequence generator to generate a random sequence of 1-12, and the order your number appeared was the number draft pick you got. Ellis and I trust random.org a lot more than yahoo, so it's the standard. I'm only sad I couldn't cheat it to get that #1 spot. So...here goes nothing:

Draft order

1. PhDeac
2. Townie
3. Sleepy
4. Hudson Apple
5. Keystone
6. RevDeac
7. york1313
8. WakeGal
9. Doofus
10. Youngbuck
11. iodeac
12. Freakadeac

in case of haters, here's what the layout looked like:

efo5lu.png

Last edited:
CHEATER!!!!! You get #2. I get 10.

Jk. Thanks for doing this Townie!

Thanks Townie! Now I just need to get in there and figure out this thing.

I'm glad that there's interest in league 2 this year. Last year I think the teams (kinda) cared but not really. I hope all of you are wanting to win the damn thing and play in the 20-team league next year.

I'm glad that there's interest in league 2 this year. Last year I think the teams (kinda) cared but not really. I hope all of you are wanting to win the damn thing and play in the 20-team league next year.

Not even thinking of it as league 2. I mean, we have less people meaning more top players. So in my view, it's like we're better.

Can't remember the last time I had the first pick. Cool.

What's our waiver wire situation? Saw they were talking about it on the other thread.

oh nice pickup youngbuck. Hadn't even thought of that. Does yahoo do Free Agent Acquisition budgets or standard waiver?

whaaa? who made our draft on tuesday?? i know i wasn't for tonight, but tuesday!? come on!

Thanks (and commenting so I can find it more easily). Looking forward to it, but not going to be able to make the live draft unfortunately.

Apologies to those that can't make or are inconvenienced by the draft time. The Labor Day weekend was no good for folks and last week was no good for some folks.

Apologies to those that can't make or are inconvenienced by the draft time. The Labor Day weekend was no good for folks and last week was no good for some folks.

No problem, just glad that y'all had a spot for me to get in.

Quick question, our draft goes 1-12, 12-1, 1-12, 12-1, etc, right? So the #1 pick gets 2 picks in a row for their second and third, right? Thanks

Also, this is me today because this stuff is all serious business for me:

images

Yea snake draft. Pretty pumped. No idea what to do with the #2 pick.

Back