• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Fantasy Football League #2

It is set to Continuing Rolling (i.e. once you make a successful waiver claim, you go to the bottom of the list)
freakadeac has #1 priority to start based on reverse draft order.
This is my first time playing continuing rolling and I really like the concept

York has Cj Spiller. Cj is having a monster day already. Of course I'm playing York this week.

I would still be in the game if I had started Torrey Smith instead of Malcolm Floyd yesterday. Also, Ridley and Gronkowski hardly produced at all which definitely makes me concerned going forward.

Starting two people who didn't play turned out to be a poor strategy.

Starting two people who didn't play turned out to be a poor strategy.
Good game. If it is any consolation you have a great team and LeShoure looks like an excellent flex option for the remainder of the season. I'd give up Greene or Bradshaw for him in a heartbeat.

Hudson, PhDeac...sent out a trade proposal to help my RB situation.

I can't spare a RB now especially with Bye weeks coming up. I already have a Pats receiver as well.

Townie/Doofus, I sent a trade proposal to each of you.

This league splits strangely. I'm first in division 1 at 4-4 and the second most points for of the league and Ph is last in division two at 4-4.

Going into last week I think I was 4th in total fantasy points.

Big matchup in my division this week. Bring it freaka.

Anybody want McFadden? Please? No? Don't blame you. Screw you autodraft.

Starting the Cowboys D was the first time this season I was thankful for taking Matthew Berry's advice

Bump

I have never seen such lopsided divisions. Every team in Gold will have a winning record unless Ph has a comeback victory. Townie and I are tied at the top of Black with 7-6 records (Townie has more points), and 7-6 will likely be tied for the worst record in Gold.

Last edited:
Bump

I have never seen such lopsided divisions. Every team in Gold will have a winning record unless Ph has a comeback victory. Townie and I are tied at the top of Black with 7-6 records (Townie has more points), and 7-6 will likely be tied for the worst record in Gold.

It has been lopsided for several weeks now.

Eli vs. Cruz + Morris + 9 and I'm still within striking distance especially after this Morris fumble.

Ok so I have the settings at 8 teams make the playofffs, which run weeks 15-17. Was that how it was last year in league 2?

Ok so I have the settings at 8 teams make the playofffs, which run weeks 15-17. Was that how it was last year in league 2?

Last year it was just the top 4 that made the playoffs in weeks 15 & 16, but there were only eight teams in the league then.

Back