• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long ex-Deac watch thread

Shocking. But it's not like I good enough look at Tabb to prognasticate on him. But he surely was awful here. JTT is the one whom I predict bad to mediocre things over the next two years. I really really think he sucks.

General update other than Tabb:

I think Ari might have played himself out of the rotation for O'Neill. He played 2 minutes against Nevada last Wednesday, and then logged what appears to be a DNP-CD against Minnesota on Saturday.

JTT is shooting 34% from 3 but only 30% from the field. He shoots way too many mid-range jump shots... and most of the time they aren't even open mid-range jump shots, making a nightmare out of an already inefficient shot. He also still doesn't finish well when he attacks the basket. His minutes have been on a downward trend as well, culminating in a 16 minute, 0-7 performance against Minnesota.

TC gets decent minutes for Nova, but statistically his offense has been much worse than even last year. Haven't seen him play but I assume he is at least providing some defensive pressure for Jay Wright.

Tony Woods is having a good year on a good team. Still struggles with foul trouble, which is keeping his minutes to under 20 per game, but he is scoring decently when in averaging 10 ppg.

TC playing tonight 7pm on espnu as villanova plays st joe's

Very good chance Nebraska scored what will be its season high against Wake.

Konner Tucker has recovered from his broken hand - Has scored 12 points in both games he has played thus far including a triple overtime win over Oregon (and TWoods) this week.

I just watched the entire USC game (nice bet on the anteaters) and Ari was a DNP (with an eleven man rotation) and JT came in with ten minutes left so the announcers (pac12 network guys that probably have inside info) could talk about how he doesn't play enough defense to get minutes.

Konner Tucker has recovered from his broken hand - Has scored 12 points in both games he has played thus far including a triple overtime win over Oregon (and TWoods) this week.

Good lord. Does Konner transfer every year? I now count four schools that he's played for.

Ari and JTT suck at basketball. They have skill, but they suck because they don't care.

We got no worse because they left. Then again, we didn't get any better either - thanks Bz.

Back