• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long ex-Deac watch thread

The sad thing is that USC has a better win in 5 games than Wake has in year 3 of Bzzz.

Right now that win looks good. Texas is a very, very bad team without Kabongo and I think they are vastly overrated even with him. I agree that it's better, but it's not a "good" win by any stretch of the imagination.

JTT with 21 today (5-9 on threes)......Ari with two.

Right now that win looks good. Texas is a very, very bad team without Kabongo and I think they are vastly overrated even with him. I agree that it's better, but it's not a "good" win by any stretch of the imagination.

It's not about "good". It's about better than what Bz had done.

I think the point is the Bz win against Nebraska is about as good as beating this Texas team on a neutral court. They are ungood.

Yea, this current iteration of Texas likely isn't much better. If they get Kabongo back you'd expect them to move up, but this is a Texas team that got roasted to Chaminade.

JTT feeling it tonight. 19 points on 6-13 shooting with just under 9 to go in the game. Lots of ridiculously tough shots still, but they are dropping more often.

Ari still not getting much run. 1-3 for 2 points,

At this point it clearly looks like Ari was the the problem not the team he was on. He's on a terrible USC team and is not playing or doing much.

JTT still might develop into a decent player but he's not exactly burning up the nets so far.

JTT was an idiot. He got drunk at "The Barn", his teammates took his keys and hid them in a dorm room, he found them, and fell asleep at a red light at Coliseum and University (I guess he was getting Bojangles).

21 points in a loss - shit talking after every make and yelling at the other teams bench on the way back down the floor.

I can't believe people don't see him for what he is.

21 points in a loss - shit talking after every make and yelling at the other teams bench on the way back down the floor.

but he has swagger!!11111

The main reason to retain Battle and Larue after Dino was fired?

Tony Woods has a big match-up tonight. UNLV is absolutely stacked in the frontcourt. Tony's been solid so far, but tonight is going to be interesting.

Fouled out at the under 8 TO in a one-point game

Oregon wins anyway. Fun game, probably two tourney teams. Cincy tomorrow for UO

Not a whole lot to do with Wake, but Jank on Haith and Fuller's bench playing against Shaka is just so much sadness...

USC came back from 19 down at home against #25 San Diego St. to pull within 1. Then they committed a personal foul, a technical foul, and an intentional foul on two consecutive possessions with under 2 minutes to play. They lost 66-60.

JTT had 7 points on 2-11 shooting. His FG% through six games is .307.

Ari had 9 points on 3-6 shooting. Got a little more run than the past few games.

Just looked up TWoods last couple of games and he is having some trouble staying on the court for Oregon.

Friday against UNLV he fouled out in 9 minutes. Saturday against Cincinnati he fouled out in 7 minutes. He had been having a pretty good season when he can stay in the game.

I've been watching for 30 seconds and I've already seen Ari stand still through an entire offensive possession followed by an unnecessary foul running around a screen on the other end. Nostalgia at it's finest, ladies and gentlemen.

Back