• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

He seems to follow the trend a lot, rather than be the trend setter. But I don't give a damn. We're getting Harry. And I'm freaking pumped right now. That is all.

be happy that we're getting bchill right now. we'll deal with the good news when it comes later.

I'm so pumped about BChill though.

So much this. I'll have enough energy to get pumped about Parker or Giles or whoever another day. Right now...

"You don't have to worry..."

Bchill seems like a cool ass kid like his pops

be happy that we're getting bchill right now. we'll deal with the good news when it comes later.
Oh I'm hella pumped about B Chill. Where's that vid of him knocking down like 9 treys in a row? Why isn't that damn thing on YouTube? Need to watch right now.

stone cold lead pipe lock that one of the WCA dudes reads this stuff.

If Robert Nkemdiche's momma read the Clemson boards, then one of those kids reads this.

Just glad BChill made it a formality this early on!

Bchill is that dude

Hope the other guys are ready to put WS on the map again

Has there been a situation before where the son of an iconic, beloved player came to play at his father's alma mater as a scholarship player (not just a walk-on)? I can't think of one off the top of my head

Has there been a situation before where the son of an iconic, beloved player came to play at his father's alma mater as a scholarship player (not just a walk-on)? I can't think of one off the top of my head

Not like this that I recall, Chill is the Jeter of WFU!

He definitely got that same swagger as pops and I love how developed his off-hand is already, absolutely crucial for a smaller guard. And his cross-over looks pretty damn tight yo. Where have I seen that before?? Hmmmm ;)

Corey Evans ‏@coreyevans_10 1h
2016 Wesleyan Christian guard Brandon Childress announces he has committed to Wake Forest. Cant hurt the Deacons cause with Harry Giles

Deacons Illustrated ‏@WakeRivals 14m
The No. 2 recruit in the nation, Harry Giles was at Black & Gold Madness tonight & was signing autographs for kids as I left the building.

That same tourney he drilled 9 threes in that one game he went like 19/20 for the weekend. Lil Chill got game.

#GODEACS is the hashtag I'm gonna use til he graduates

Back