• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

He has such a nice skill set. If he gets a few inches taller, then he'll give the other guards in the league all they can handle.

God, Crawford/Sehic would be such a good start to get us back on track, especially if they lead into Moore or TACKO. And then we can just get all of the prospects for 2016 and we'll win a natty and everything will just be the best.

NATTY HERE WE COME

LET'S

FUCKING

GO

LET'S. FUCKING. GO.

YOU WANT COACHES? WE GOT FUCKIN COACHES.

IT'S NATTY TIME. AND NOT JUST HATCH.

HEY HARRY I HEAR YOU MIGHT LIKE TO PLAY POWER FORWARD

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

#VIBESVIBESVIBES

Has there been a situation before where the son of an iconic, beloved player came to play at his father's alma mater as a scholarship player (not just a walk-on)? I can't think of one off the top of my head

Walter Davis son Hubert.

Has there been a situation before where the son of an iconic, beloved player came to play at his father's alma mater as a scholarship player (not just a walk-on)? I can't think of one off the top of my head

Obviously a different sport, but Eli Manning going to play at Ole Miss.

I'm glad to see Brandon got the recognition that he deserved. From the videos and in person assessments by others, 4* seems appropriate.

Eli Manning, Kelvin Taylor

Bryant Stith's kid is a freshman at UVa this year.

Glen Rice Sr. and Jr. are recent hoops ones. Same with the Pat Ewings.

Wake's Coaching staff is just crushing it on the recruiting trail. It looks more and more every day that Manning and his staff will make Wake Forest basketball fun to watch again.

It would be perfect if Kwe committed very soon. Then after a few week Harry followed. It could give them and the staff basically a year to "audition" for the other two slots. They could figure out the perfect fits and be entirely focused.

Back