• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chicago Cubs Thread - Playoff Push Pending

Jhey is still a gamechanger in the field - maybe bench him for almora tomorrow against the lefty.

It feels like Chapman is up there throwing a bullpen session. He's thrown more off speed pitches than I've ever seen from him and he isn't hitting the 100s.

8b5163ae458a5820d1477d9df079231d.jpg

Kershaw gon come up small in an elim game yet again. Professor about to do werk

Phillies fan posting on your thread, because Biff rendered the other one meaningless.

I'll take Kershaw and Hill on full rest, playing in Wrigley, or on the moon. Chutley, Chooch and Blanton give then the edge.

Phillies fan posting on your thread, because Biff rendered the other one meaningless.

I'll take Kershaw and Hill on full rest, playing in Wrigley, or on the moon. Chutley, Chooch and Blanton give then the edge.

Thanks for stopping by.

Other than that delayed, looping throw home two games ago.

First thing I thought of too. Bailed out by a turrrible replay review. Hope springs eternal, though. Maybe he carves his name into history as opposed to just deposit slips.

Russell with two huge home runs the last two games and Baez doing whatever he has to do out there. Baez probably the series MVP for now, but the timing of Russell's homers and Lester's two wins are up there too.

They talked about it a lot on the broadcast, but that play to throw out Gonzalez in the 7th was unbelievable from Javy.

First thing I thought of too. Bailed out by a turrrible replay review. Hope springs eternal, though. Maybe he carves his name into history as opposed to just deposit slips.

You may be surprised to learn that Heyward comes from a two-parent home.

The same Blanton who has yielded 7 rbis this series? Yeah, I like that.

If Rich Hill beats the defending Cy Young winner twice in a row then kudos to the Dodgers. I think we will have a much better plan of attack against Hill's curveballs after seeing him already this series should it get to game 7.

Sarcasm alert Blackjack. But honestly don't mind Phan he's just another Silicon Valley derp now. Make eye contact with him and he's done.

we can't all be bad ass texans whose cowboy boots almost allow you to reach the top of the chalkboard to scribble prepositions when looking for a verb.

Saturday should be a good game - we haven't hit Kershaw well, but we'll see, 1 run won the last one, assuming it won't be that low this time.

Wonder if JHey will start against him again, assuming Contreras will be behind the plate, load up on the right handed bats outside of Riz.

Back