• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

**2015 Pit FF League One**: DRAFT ON 8.26 @ 8:30; Updated Divisions & Draft Order

Deacsfan27

Reaction score
Greetings,

I am your new Doofus Commissioner Overlord.

If you were in the league last year then you will be in it again and you have an e-mail in your inbox. Promotions have been invited as well.

DRAFT ORDER

1. TownieDeac (Townie's Truck Stick)
2. DeaconSlim (DeaconSlim TBD)
3. BarcaDeac (Barca)
4. Doofus (The Doofus)
5. RaleighDeacon (RaleighDeaconReturns)
6. ChicDeac (chic)
7. JamesSokolove (Edarem)
8. Anon (Anon's Team)
9. WakeGal (WakeGal)
10. Slothrop (fear the sloth)
11. Fighting Cocks (Fighting Cocks)
12. Wake20 (wake20)
13. SD3 (Screamindemon3)
14. YoungBuck (YoungBuck)
15. PhDeac (Coach Ph)
16. Eaglez_Legendz (Lawyer Up)
17. ThinkingWithMyDeac (Thinkingwithmydeac)
18. Bern (Bernbp5)
19. GhostSurfer (Disco Kid)
20. RevDeac (Pigskin Preachers)

League Info
-Draft is Wednesday, August 26th at 8:30pm ET
-The top 16 regular season teams will be re-invited to League One for the 2016 season. The bottom 4 regular season managers will be relegated to League 2 and will be replaced by the 4 semi-finalists from League 2. An alternate list will be created from the remaining League 2 playoff teams if it is necessary to replace a team for any reason.

Tiebreaking rules

Note: All four division winners will advance to the playoffs & the final four playoff spots will be filled with Wild Card teams. However, all 8 playoff teams will be seeded by overall standings.

Division Leader Tiebreakers
If two or more teams tie for the lead in a division, the following tiebreakers will be used to determine the division winner.
-Division winning percentage.
-Total fantasy points (season total).
-Fantasy points scored in last week's matchup.
-Fantasy points scored in the matchup two weeks prior.
-The comparison continues until the tie is broken or no more weeks remain to compare. At that time, a coin flip will settle the tie.

Wild Card Tiebreakers
If two or more teams tie for a wild-card (non-division leading) position, the following tiebreakers will be used to determine the standings
-Total fantasy points (season total).
-Fantasy points scored in last week's matchup.
-Fantasy points scored in the matchup two weeks prior.
-The comparison continues until the tie is broken or no more weeks remain to compare. At that time, a coin flip will settle the tie.

Last edited:
Season 5 (2014) Champion: Slothrop, 2nd: RaleighDeacon, 3rd: ScreaminDemon3

Season 4 (2013) Champion: RollTheQuad06, 2nd: AnonymousDeac, 3rd: Eagles_Legendz

Season 3 (2012) Champion: RaleighDeacon, 2nd: SteelCityDeac, 3rd: ThinkingWithMyDeac

Season 2 (2011) Champion: BillBrasky, 2nd: bernbp5, 3rd: wakeforest22890

Season 1 (2010) Champion: HailToTheDeacons, 2nd ILDeac, 3rd: WFUWaldo

Last edited:
Updated divisions for competitive balance based off of last year final standings:

1) Fear the Sloth
8) Thinkingwithmydeac
9) CoachPH
16) Anon's Team
20) Fighting Cocks
-----
2) RaleighDeaconReturns
7) Edarem
10) Disco Kid
15) Townie's Truck Stick
19) Barca
-----
3) Screamindemon3
6) Pigskin Preachers
11) wake20
14) Bernbp5
18) Chic
-----
4) YoungBuck
5) Lawyer Up
12) DeaconSlim TBD
13) WakeGal
17) Doofus

Last edited:
That's last year's draft order if I recall

Already know that I won't be able to make a Wednesday night draft.

Let's talk draft time. I want to do it the final week of August. Last year we did it at 8:30 on that Wednesday.

What night that weeks works for everybody? It's currently set for 8 on Wednesday, August 26th.

I'm traveling Thursday and will be gone Friday. So Monday-Wednesday work best for me that week.

That time works for me.

Gotten a few requests to join this league. I'm referring all of those to Numbers for League Two. If we get enough interest then a Pit League Three can be formed.

If somebody drops out of Pit League One then we will take the the first out from the Pit League Two playoffs last year.

8 would be a little too early for me, but 8:30 (as long as Mett doesn't have a competing draft) should work.

If later would work better for people, especially those with kids, we can certainly push it back.

Back