• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

**2015 Pit FF League One**: DRAFT ON 8.26 @ 8:30; Updated Divisions & Draft Order

Everybody in now but Ph.

I'll randomly generate if I get time and can do that for a fun reveal. Let me take a look at it tonight/tomorrow and see what I can do.

Also, in years past we have had some competitive balance from the prior seasons standings+promoted teams in terms of divisions so I will look at that as well.

Also, in years past we have had some competitive balance from the prior seasons standings+promoted teams in terms of divisions so I will look at that as well.

is that true? don't remember this

Read it too quickly. Missed the "in terms of divisions" part. Thought he was talking about draft order.

Alright, everybody is signed up and we are good to go. Good work!!!

I'll take a look this weekend at making "even" divisions based on last year, and also unveil a draft order by Sunday night at the latest. That will give everybody enough time to figure out their strategy before the draft on Wednesday at 8:30.

I know we have talked in the past about changing some rules, but I am standing pat on what we have done in years past.

Just post any questions here and I will do my best to answer them.

Yea I need to do some tinkering/planning, let's get this going.

Alright, everybody is signed up and we are good to go. Good work!!!

I'll take a look this weekend at making "even" divisions based on last year, and also unveil a draft order by Sunday night at the latest. That will give everybody enough time to figure out their strategy before the draft on Wednesday at 8:30.

I know we have talked in the past about changing some rules, but I am standing pat on what we have done in years past.

Just post any questions here and I will do my best to answer them.

DOOFUS...I NEED TO MOCK DRAFT....GET THE DRAFT ORDER DONE.

I didn't take it as serious, I said I would have it up and didn't haha.

All heat can and should come my way. I'll get it done tonight.

Where can one find the order? I can't seem to find it.

It's in the original post.

Here it is for ease:

1. TownieDeac (Townie's Truck Stick)
2. DeaconSlim (DeaconSlim TBD)
3. BarcaDeac (Barca)
4. Doofus (The Doofus)
5. RaleighDeacon (RaleighDeaconReturns)
6. ChicDeac (chic)
7. JamesSokolove (Edarem)
8. Anon (Anon's Team)
9. WakeGal (WakeGal)
10. Slothrop (fear the sloth)
11. Fighting Cocks (Fighting Cocks)
12. Wake20 (wake20)
13. SD3 (Screamindemon3)
14. YoungBuck (YoungBuck)
15. PhDeac (Coach Ph)
16. Eaglez_Legendz (Lawyer Up)
17. ThinkingWithMyDeac (Thinkingwithmydeac)
18. Bern (Bernbp5)
19. GhostSurfer (Disco Kid)
20. RevDeac (Pigskin Preachers)

According to the Google there don't seem to be any mock 20 team drafts

Back