• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

**2015 Pit FF League One**: DRAFT ON 8.26 @ 8:30; Updated Divisions & Draft Order

SD3,
If you want the 19th spot it's yours! It seems a bit convoluted to draft from other accounts - can't we just swap spots?

19 works for me. Up to Doofus at this point as to if he's going to allow it. Seems extremely silly not to but hey I guess it's his final call to make?

I cant seem to find a way to propose swapping draft positions with other managers in yahoo. Help please!

Last edited:
sell me on this "sharing player" idea. maybe i'm making too quick of an assumption. the only way i see that working is for the commish to manually move the player from one roster to another in order to avoid waivers.

sell me on this "sharing player" idea. maybe i'm making too quick of an assumption. the only way i see that working is for the commish to manually move the player from one roster to another in order to avoid waivers.

That was a joke. There was a big stir in the league last year on "swapping players for 1 week (a loan)"

I cant seem to find a way to propose swapping draft positions with other managers in yahoo. Help please!

Commish has to do it on ESPN leagues, or thats the way it worked in the past. This is the only league I play on yahoo so I'm not sure how it works on there.

You can draft on the app, right? Don't want to have to lug home my work laptop if I don't have to.

The app is ok to draft on. Helps to be on WiFi instead of 4G FYI. I drafted a couple rounds at a bar last year (wuddup 15th place) because I kinda forgot about the draft.

So whats the final answer here doofus? Are you sticking to your guns and not allowing RNG swaps despite no one else voicing support for that decision?

So whats the final answer here doofus? Are you sticking to your guns and not allowing RNG swaps despite no one else voicing support for that decision?
As well as forcing people to then simply bypass this by making a behind doors agreement and then just making the trade after the draft?

I still don't think there's been any reason for the ban.

Doofus has spoken if you would like to challenge his ruling you are going to need to appeal in federal court.

herr-goodell.jpg

I mean he could have just as easily told you guys the order 30 minutes before draft time, but he posted the order so you would have time to prepare for the draft. It's just supposed to be a random draft order and trading with people for what you both to perceive to be be better draft spots seems silly when you could just use the time to prepare for the pick you have.

There will be no trading of draft picks.

If you want to make a deal with somebody and trade after the fact then be my guest.

As well as forcing people to then simply bypass this by making a behind doors agreement and then just making the trade after the draft?

I still don't think there's been any reason for the ban.

He said he sent a text to HTTD and Numbers man, come on

I mean he could have just as easily told you guys the order 30 minutes before draft time, but he posted the order so you would have time to prepare for the draft. It's just supposed to be a random draft order and trading with people for what you both to perceive to be be better draft spots seems silly when you could just use the time to prepare for the pick you have.
Aren't you supposed to be a lawyer and good at making arguments? You just said absolutely nothing.

My argument is that the draft selection was going to be random, which was the method chosen by the person running the league (and the same method used every year up to this point in the Pit League as far as I can tell). He posted it early so people would have time to prepare for the spot they had, not so people could trade their picks and therefore remove the random part of their draft method.

It was to confirm that trading had never been done in the past.

I'm not making new rules up here. Just upholding the way that we have always done it.

Then why didn't you uphold the way it was done in the past and RNG 30 minutes before?

Picking and choosing which history to stand by? You just crapped all over your own argument

Back