• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

**2015 Pit FF League One**: DRAFT ON 8.26 @ 8:30; Updated Divisions & Draft Order

HTTD should have not be eligible for relegation. He should automatically get promoted next season.

I'm on pace for promotion, at the moment. I still can't believe I lost so many coin flips last season.

Can someone grab a screenshot of the standings every once in a while? I'm interested to see how things are progressing in the major league.

I fucking hate this league, every god damn time I put in a waiver request it gets denied. I'm 0-3 people! I need Rawls!

I fucking hate this league, every god damn time I put in a waiver request it gets denied. I'm 0-3 people! I need Rawls!

Yeah, I lost a waiver claim for a fucking defense this morning in League 2. :rulz:

Waiver claim for who? I was surprised Ty Montgomery didn't get claimed.

Well, I have been sitting at the #1 Waiver spot just waiting for someone of true value to pop up. probably should have pulled the trigger on a couple of guys earlier, but am hunting big game. Hmmm, Big Ben is out there, but I already have Tyrod "TD" Taylor and Stafford.... Anyone want a QB??

I could possibly need a QB in the near future. Have Colin as my starter, which is fine if he is throwing the ball all over the place due to being behind, not so fine if he isn't the starter anymore.

I could possibly need a QB in the near future. Have Colin as my starter, which is fine if he is throwing the ball all over the place due to being behind, not so fine if he isn't the starter anymore.

I can give you Gabbert. I'd be fine (maybe) swapping Gabbert in for Hyde in the trade you offered.

Was feeling pretty good going in to Monday night up 30 with 2 players and Rev with 3 players. Then CJ Spiller happened. On the last play of the game.

Was feeling pretty good going in to Monday night up 30 with 2 players and Rev with 3 players. Then CJ Spiller happened. On the last play of the game.

Still should be a good match-up tonight. You're up by 7 points, I have 3 to play and you have 2.

I propose the thread title be changed to Week 5 Battle of the #undefeated in honor of my matchup with Edarem this week.

Back