• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

**2015 Pit FF League One**: DRAFT ON 8.26 @ 8:30; Updated Divisions & Draft Order

If later would work better for people, especially those with kids, we can certainly push it back.

How about if you're an old with kids? Haha, not really old (31), but do try to get to bed by 10- so if we can be done by then, I'm good with 8:30 or 9.

Seems like 830 works a little better. Would anybody be against Tuesday the 25th since we have one person that can't do Wednesday. Obviously in a 20 team league it will be really hard to get everybody there and moving to Tuesday will inevitably mess up somebody else, but Tuesday seems better than Wednesday right now.

It's better not to get into the game of moving the draft around in a 20 team league. There are going to be a few autodrafters regardless. You've given us 3 weeks notice. That's plenty of time.

Seems like 830 works a little better. Would anybody be against Tuesday the 25th since we have one person that can't do Wednesday. Obviously in a 20 team league it will be really hard to get everybody there and moving to Tuesday will inevitably mess up somebody else, but Tuesday seems better than Wednesday right now.

I can't do wednesday so tuesday works a lot better.

I'm going to bump it to 830 to accommodate anybody with kids, but that will be the date.

According to Yahoo we have all but three people left to sign up.

Just sent reminders to: PH, Raleigh, and ThinkingWithMyDeac. If you haven't gotten the invite or need me to send it to a new e-mail address just PM me or post here.

Thanks!

I don't think I got an invite but I'll check again.

According to Yahoo we have all but three people left to sign up.

Just sent reminders to: PH, Raleigh, and ThinkingWithMyDeac. If you haven't gotten the invite or need me to send it to a new e-mail address just PM me or post here.

Thanks!

I'm in. Just dragging my feet. My bad.

Back